Blood Red Ethy Ki-Rin Name

Lexington

Grandmaster
I went to trade my blood red Ki-Rin today and when it was dropped into the trade window the name showed just a regular. Obviously the buyer didn't trust the trade. Cant blame him. Is it possible to label the blood red dyed ethys the same way you label the charcoal? @Carl

dennozz

Grandmaster
well until u wait for response tell buyer to snoop ur backpack and have nothing in ur backpack but ur blood kyrin and move it inside ur backpack while hes seeing inside ur backpack and also mount it so he knows theres nothing when u mount it and when u unmount u got the ehty back in pack ;)

Lexington

Grandmaster
well until u wait for response tell buyer to snoop ur backpack and have nothing in ur backpack but ur blood kyrin and move it inside ur backpack while hes seeing inside ur backpack and also mount it so he knows theres nothing when u mount it and when u unmount u got the ehty back in pack ;)

Oh we did the trade... I locked it down in my house so the buyer could see what the title was.... then there was a bit of trust involved. That was just a suggestion for future players.