WTS >>>>>Bloody Relic<<<<<

Paryah

Neophyte
The gods smiled upon me and I got a Blood Relic which I am looking to sell. I already have a standing 3.5m buy request from someone. I am hoping to get 4m for this bad boy. Other than the QS, this is the best relic around.

PM w/ offers or post here.

Thanks!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Absolutely take that 3.5 mil. Super unlikely you'll find anyone to pay that. Nice sale my man!

Paryah

Neophyte
We shall see what happens, for now the buyout is 4. if you take a look on previous posts, there are several wtb @ 3m

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Oh crap really? I'm sitting on a BR, and if their prices are double now I may sell it!

Can you link the post with the person looking to buy? Or pm me the person's forum name please?

Edit: Sorry I'm not trying to jack your thread, but I ran multiple searches and couldn't find a single thread with someone wanting to buy at 3m. I've been holding onto it for a while to sell for a good price, and I'm more than happy with 3m.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paryah

Neophyte
sure, do a search on these forums. there are numerous wtb threads. so please either bid or kindly gtfo

Guwap

Grandmaster
Dat 3.5m offer tho.

bf2fk7.png

Paryah

Neophyte
sold for 3m. the person who offered 3.5 did not log in today and i need gold asap. troll on if you like but it is what it is.