boats....

So, You can't recall from a boat key, and you can't mark a rune on a boat. Can you control a boat when your dead? How do you manage your boat situation fishers?

Are those all things that were introduced for the trammies? Argh....Am I a Trammy?

Evil Jezus

Expert
So, You can't recall from a boat key, and you can't mark a rune on a boat. Can you control a boat when your dead? How do you manage your boat situation fishers?

Are those all things that were introduced for the trammies? Argh....Am I a Trammy?

You might be a Trammie..

But You can recall on a boat key you can't mark a rune or control your boat when you're dead....Usually I bring two characters along a good archer or tamer provoker whichever and than your fisherman

Defari

Adept
Wait - if you can't control the boat as a ghost what happens if you die at sea while fishing up monsters? o_O

I thought if you go into war mode you could sail while dead.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Wait - if you can't control the boat as a ghost what happens if you die at sea while fishing up monsters? o_O

I thought if you go into war mode you could sail while dead.
Help recall off and recall back. Boat keys are blessed. Also, if you have an alt ready, you can keep the spare in a place where your accounts can reach it (ie, your house instead of your bank).

Yeah, My boat wasn't sunk, I placed it in a safe place and was standing next to it with my Alt. Gave my main my extra blessed boat key, tried to recall to it and was told I can't recall off of that...or some words like that.

Did you drydock your boat one more time and place it again? I did that and my old keys where rendered useless, you get new keys it seems :)