BOD books and item count

eppy

Grandmaster
I just noticed today that my bods in books count against my pack item count? I kept wondering why my pack was full when I had next to nothing in it. How do others manage BODS when you get a decent amount of them built up?

Tynder

Master
Checked this out and you are right. I have about 60 in a book and its counting as 11 items in my pack. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

I am assuming if you have enough BODs, it could theoretically exceed the total item count allowed in a pack and you wouldn't be able to open it as you wouldn't be able to put it in your pack?

Unless this is something that the Devs would want to address, the only suggestion I can come up with is using multiple books?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I lost several BODs to thin air when I was selling items to npc's because of my pack being full when it was next to empty. I had three BOD books taking up 90 items in my pack, so now I keep my books in my house/bank.

Messremb

Grandmaster
this must be a glitch. i had a pack bull of BODS, checked my item count was like 110, then i started droping them in my BOD books and my item count went down. when i was done my item count was like 78.

Yes the books were in my pack.

Morgan

Adept
Yeah I have the same problem, Some of my bod books I have to take everything out of my pack to even put it in there.
It should count as one just like the Map Books seems to make more sense to me.

Second I bought the dye tub for them, Heads up
You can not dye the older books only the new ones that are made, that sucks cause if I want them colored
I am looking at dropping about 2000 bods or more to make the books colored ... grrrr

AssHat

Grandmaster
throw 100s of bods away, only keep about 20%.

but yes, this is an issue i brought up years ago. glad you finally noticed it :D

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I wrote a script to dump useless bods to trash from time to time. 10 bods will count as 1 item. I only take bod books with me when I craft; otherwise they are in bank or my house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk