BOD Question

Zanazaz

Apprentice
I've been trying to get a BOD for my blacksmith. I read that you have to sell things to the NPC blacksmith until they offer you a BOD. So I've sold weapons he has made, and weapons that dropped as loot. I've sold a number of tongs. All with no luck.

I have found some BS BODS people have discarded, and I completed one. But when I turn it in, the NPC said it came from a different shopkeeper? Is there a certain number of points you have to have in the skill before they drop???

Bromista

Grandmaster
You need 80.1 to both receive and hand in a BOD, the quality of deeds received going up with your skill level all the way to 120.

You must hand them into to an NPC "blacksmith"... handing in to a guildmaster or other NPC will give you that error message.

Zanazaz

Apprentice
You need 80.1 to both receive and hand in a BOD, the quality of deeds received going up with your skill level all the way to 120.

You must hand them into to an NPC "blacksmith"... handing in to a guildmaster or other NPC will give you that error message.

Thanks for answering. Thought it was the case about points. UGH, Need to level up my blacksmith. I was kind of surprised when he crafted a slayer at 50.2!!!

halygon

Grandmaster

^^This except the only thing that goes up with skill is the number of LBoDs vs SBoDs.

Color of materials, rarity of SBoD/LBoD, etc does not factor in unless @eppy changed it... doubt it though because he hates the current BOD system.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Chance of exceptional goes up with skill too too (supposedly)

Count and color are random

120 crafting skill lowers timer from 6 hrs to 5 hrs

I think that covers basically everything there is to know about BOD pulling

Zanazaz

Apprentice
Chance of exceptional goes up with skill too too (supposedly)

Count and color are random

120 crafting skill lowers timer from 6 hrs to 5 hrs

I think that covers basically everything there is to know about BOD pulling

Thanks. It's been awhile and wasn't sure how different BODs were on this free shard. I've found a few discorded ones, just need to get skill up to 80; which is a chore.