BOUNTY FOR: MmX

Liberty

Grandmaster
jo0u7T8.png

Kikimoro

Master
i fucking lold when i saw posts "i dirted him many times", "he attacks only when $ online" etc.. LOL
All of you is just liars.
bromista... u never killed him. U a terrible in pvp.
lollo - u have dirted in destard last month ~10-15 times? when only me and him was online.
fb - who are you? what's your tamer name? u got proofs that u "dirted" him ? i bet no.

Kikimoro

Master
I've killed him numerous times on my own, and I'm apparently terrible at pvp. Which makes him super terrible.

Hes not good, just an asshole. And I'll pay you 15k for each kill.

Nothing too crazy but, incentive enough more than a shitty regbag and gm armor.
if i give you 100 screenshots of his deaths and give u 100 heads u will give me 1.5mil? lets make a deal

Bromista

Grandmaster
Russian spotted ^

And yes Mmx has died to me on at least three occasions in RDAs. Easy kill every time. But that's not like super impressive...he's a tamer that doesn't manage his pets and his health well.

Kikimoro

Master
Russian spotted ^

And yes Mmx has died to me on at least three occasions in RDAs. Easy kill every time. But that's not like super impressive...he's a tamer that doesn't manage his pets and his health well.
lol :)) any proofs?

p.s. u right, i'm russian

Bromista

Grandmaster
No proof. Just memories of a Locke Cole on Ice Isle and a couple beetle RDAs. Single dumps. My tracker, no pets.

And I think ol Mmx took a bad one in a Dark Father if my memory serves me, but that was a gank so it only makes honorable mention. There may have been pets harmed in the making of that RDA.

A couple of those deaths he was just rolling around solo in an RDA we were doing. He's been in on some $ raids though so it's all good.

Point is he falls face down real easy-like. No sweat. Coming from Bromista. Comingggg frommm Bromistaaaaa.

Kikimoro

Master
single dumps... lol

На словах ты Лев Толстой - а на деле хуй простой (untraslatable russian folkore)

anyway, good luck to take him :)
its pretty fun that threads like this was created :>

lollo

Grandmaster
i fucking lold when i saw posts "i dirted him many times", "he attacks only when $ online" etc.. LOL
All of you is just liars.
bromista... u never killed him. U a terrible in pvp.
lollo - u have dirted in destard last month ~10-15 times? when only me and him was online.
fb - who are you? what's your tamer name? u got proofs that u "dirted" him ? i bet no.

Sorry noobo, you're mistaking me for someone else. Never farmed in destard, dragons loot sucks and i had other places for motm. I was in destard maybe, and i'm saying MAYBE 3-4 times last month and was never PKed once on my tamer or my bard.

$ killed me once inside destard while i was on my EQMS red (Papa Doc.) with another guy. It was steve, sherman, coon and someone else i cannot remember. Maybe it was you, no idea.

So yeah, MMX definitely doesn't attack me when there are no other $ around ready to get gated in. Just 2 days ago i was in Destard with my buddy @Pandone and MMX was just doing his power farming as usual and didn't even think about attacking us. That ***.

About one week ago on the other had, i was with my meta in shame 5 and he attacked my pet. I recalled away, put my meta in my house and recalled back to shame 5 to attack him, which I did. 5 seconds later (and i'm not even joking) @steve-o was there on his bukhaw whatever the name is character and they killed me, 2v1 with 2 metas and 2 nightmares (i was just riding a mare).

TL;DR: mmx sucks, and everyone in $ sucks and would never even dream of doing a field/dungeon 1v1 and you should stop making things up like you killing me "10-15" times in destard lol. Matter of fact my meta suffered <10 deaths since I had it you stupid russian bumfuck

steve-o

Grandmaster
lol lollo is maaaaaad :)
#affectedby$ANDru

I killed mmx & other RU pets 100+times and one day he became my ally

mmx is a great pvper and you will never be able to kill him 1v1 on mage or tamer.

lets see this week-end how many times we can find you farming... i hope many :)

lollo

Grandmaster
lol lollo is maaaaaad :)
#affectedby$ANDru

I killed mmx & other RU pets 100+times and one day he became my ally

mmx is a great pvper and you will never be able to kill him 1v1 on mage or tamer.

lets see this week-end how many times we can find you farming... i hope many :)

Stating facts =/= being mad

I'm sorry you guys only got me twice on my tamer, and one of those two it was only because i recalled back to kill mmx after he attacked me.
If he's so good why did you come to get a murder count and gank me? lol you don't even make any sense. Also if you killed him hundreds of times it means he's not good at pvp because you're not either. Simple maths.

And let's talk about the ONLY other time you managed to kill me:
It was in despise, i recall in and see this tamer from $, a total no namer, no idea who it was, killing a titan paragon. I still didn't know you kids were pissed cause ITA joined EQMS (but i should've immagined it since you're so affected) so i asked him if he needed help. He said yes, so i put my meta on the titan. Little did i know he was already messaging his kind person friends. Here's when a gate opens and @steve-o comes in with another $ member and they all start ganking my ass 3 (plus pets) v 1.
This was probably the most coward thing i ever experienced in my uo career lol. Still makes me laugh

So yeah, for the 100th time, you're bad steve, most if not all $ members are bad (even on pvp tamers lmao) and you never killed anyone even numbers (and you talk about EQMS ganking lolololol)

lollo

Grandmaster
Dies 100 times.

Is great PvPer.

Is Mmx.

You have the gift of being concise. I should take some lessons, dunno why i spent 3 mins writing all that shit when those retards from $ will come up with some funny stories anyways