Bounty hunters and heads

GimpCent

Grandmaster
No. They weren't. At least do some fucking research. Perma stat was in and way the hell worse during its peak. They've only within the last couple of years got rid of perma stat.

Also note that UOs peak was AFTER tram. So your point is useless anyways.

Sent from my SM-G900P

UO population peak was after trammel but I said north american peak. By that time nearly all the major guilds had left and UO was braching out to unAmerican marketplaces.

So your first paragraph is rather mute given what I said

Kilike

Grandmaster
UO population peak was after trammel but I said north american peak. By that time nearly all the major guilds had left and UO was braching out to unAmerican marketplaces.

There is ZERO evidence to back that claim. NA has ALWAYS been the biggest market for UO.

You ignore facts by claiming lies. You should just go man. You're even starting to get bad at forum PvP.

Statloss was only removed a few years ago on paid UO. Rose tinted glasses or just going with what you've seen other's say. Too bad almost no one here on this server was around to see the height of PvP in UO.

Brit and Yew gates always jammed packed with PvP 24/7, with blues who didn't stat the reds. Massive 20+v20+ blue vs reds.

Starting a coon spawn just for massive fights that could end in 5+ guilds fighting for control of it. Easily bringing in 70 people overall to one spawn without denting the gates pvp as well.

Statloss even with the new changes are nothing. Stop complaining. Shaming is a cop out. He gave you that option so you could still play. It should of just been statloss period.

I can assure you @Shane has done his fair share of Pvp. Maybe not here on his own server, but he was in the best pvp guild on GL.

I'd ignore everyone too. Try the system out before complaining.
Sent from my SM-G900P

Last edited by a moderator:

GimpCent

Grandmaster
There is ZERO evidence to back that claim. NA has ALWAYS been the biggest market for UO.

You ignore facts by claiming lies. You should just go man. You're even starting to get bad at forum PvP.

Statloss was only removed a few years ago on paid UO. Rose tinted glasses or just going with what you've seen other's say. Too bad almost no one here on this server was around to see the height of PvP in UO.

Brit and Yew gates always jammed packed with PvP 24/7, with blues who didn't stat the reds. Massive 20+v20+ blue vs reds.

Starting a coon spawn just for massive fights that could end in 5+ guilds fighting for control of it. Easily bringing in 70 people overall to one spawn without denting the gates pvp as well.

Statloss even with the new changes are nothing. Stop complaining. Shaming is a cop out. He gave you that option so you could still play. It should of just been statloss period.

I can assure you @Shane has done his fair share of Pvp. Maybe not here on his own server, but he was in the best pvp guild on GL.

Sent from my SM-G900P

He was in SiN? Cause I know Bone

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Don't forget X-Road's both South-West, North-East Brit and Buccs.. ;O

But the non stating blues is largely a myth. you may of not stated but given a online community of anytime of course that couldn't be said for all or even the majority. It only one is the problem....

you paint a rose colored picture of the era but the reality from a person who was a pk is much different as history shows

There were no best pvp guilds left in Ultima Online after Trammel. The major guilds like Covetous Crew, SiN, The Regulators, PRx, The Mercs, The Pluggers, X-Crew, all left for games such as Asheron's Call.

Kilike

Grandmaster
But the non stating blues is largely a myth. you may of not stated but given a online community of anytime of course that couldn't be said for all or even the majority. It only one is the problem....

you paint a rose colored picture of the era but the reality from a person who was a pk is much different as history shows

There were no best pvp guilds left in Ultima Online after Trammel. The major guilds like Covetous Crew, SiN, The Regulators, PRx, The Mercs, The Pluggers, X-Crew, all left for games such as Asheron's Call.
Hardly a myth, and to answer your other question no. He was FS!

I played mainly reds on osi and I never got stated in those areas. It was only at champs that someone would stat you normally.

Not to mention you wouldn't know because you quit pre tram as you stated. Guilds like UoF(who traveled to every server and rolled people), BC, BTH, FS! Were considred the top guilds not just on GL but in the game.

You couldn't adapt back then, and you can't now.

Sent from my SM-G900P

K A Z

Grandmaster

"Short term murder counts last for 8 logged in hours. Currently, short terms counts have absolutely no effect on your character. Before the Age of Shadows expansion, resurrecting with 5 or more short term murder counts would result in a permanent skill loss penalty. Today, short term counts are useful for figuring out how much time is left before you work off your next long term (5 short terms = 1 long term)."

http://www.uoguide.com/Murderer

Korgil

Neophyte
Just wanted to make an account and chime in on this because I disagree with amonseti so much. I love that there are PK's and PVP all over. The main reason I came to this shard was because of the high population and no trammel crap and PK's all over to add in that fear and excitement. Anything else would be lame, who wants only Consensual PvP? Where is the danger of the game?

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster

And you're still wrong. The population peak came with AoS.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster

Sent from my SM-G900P

Oh man, you are so wrong.

Statloss was removed entirely when AOS came in, which was on the 11th of February 2003 - so over 12 years ago. Correct me if i'm wrong, but "12 years" seems like more than a "few years ago".

And the whole comment about brit and yew gates with 20v20 battles of reds v blues is a load of shit. If you died then ressed, you automatically received statloss, meaning it didn't matter who killed you, you got statloss as long as your short terms were > 5. No one pvped on a perma red properly because of the severe statloss if they died.

Even before AOS came in, there was no statloss in dungeons or in T2A which was to promote pvp and competition at champ spawns.

The new system (which is already bugged) isn't going to promote pvp, since we're not going to take big risks against dipshit blues that will wipe out our account if we die. Any vet player with a brain can work this out.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Oh man, you are so wrong.

Statloss was removed entirely when AOS came in, which was on the 11th of February 2003 - so over 12 years ago. Correct me if i'm wrong, but "12 years" seems like more than a "few years ago".

And the whole comment about brit and yew gates with 20v20 battles of reds v blues is a load of shit. If you died then ressed, you automatically received statloss, meaning it didn't matter who killed you, you got statloss as long as your short terms were > 5. No one pvped on a perma red properly because of the severe statloss if they died.

Even before AOS came in, there was no statloss in dungeons or in T2A which was to promote pvp and competition at champ spawns.

The new system (which is already bugged) isn't going to promote pvp, since we're not going to take big risks against dipshit blues that will wipe out our account if we die. Any vet player with a brain can work this out.

You forgot to link @Shane

Reality | Can be found in the above video

Thrifty McBeg

Apprentice
@Pandone @Thrifty McBeg @Bobby132 @steve-o @ @Belge @Darkarna @Mercedies @Akillah @amonseti @Kael @Karl Sagan @Smokey McCallum @Guybrush Threepwood @Earendur @Lavos @TriXa @tankian @aIck - Oh sorry, I got confused since tagging is seemingly becoming a common occurrence lately. What has happened to you @GimpCent ? You have seriously changed a lot from uoforever, I can't actually remember you being so passionate, (borderline obsessed), I mean, yes UOForever is having a few slight issues with different updates and whatnot but I really think it is time just to be a little more patient and see if things are delivered. All these complaints, staff bashing and internal conflict is doing NOTHING for the overall reputation of this server, motivation for staff here, and I will say, UOForever has a LOT more content than uoforever ever had, so instead of acting like a child who has just had their candy stolen from them, perhaps just WAIT for a little while and be patient.

The time to get the pitchforks and torches out is IF things slide back into how they have been for a while now, then obviously, there is no crime in adding more criticism and pouring out frustrations. To repeat myself again, let's just back off, provide relevant, valid criticism without pressing the red button to thread destruction.. please?

I read this entire thread trying to figure out why I was tagged. Then I read your post. I hate you.

Weland

Grandmaster
Hey HEY!.....group hug guys............bring it in............this is getting too angry!......Peace love and fuck you! Bring it in!

amonseti

Grandmaster
rofl.
so you expect to farm shame 5 with no problems? you're kind of an idiot, huh?
umm fucknut do you have any idea what my comment was refering to that you quoted .. stop being a * ..

ohh shit sorry did not realize you actually were a * im so sorry how incensative of me , I was just informed that you are this 16 year old pictured here
d1b884987f3945fdf4ea7362b27ffbc4.jpg

May bad sorry ill try not to be so insensative next time .

GimpCent

Grandmaster
umm fucknut do you have any idea what my comment was refering to that you quoted .. stop being a * ..

ohh shit sorry did not realize you actually were a * im so sorry how incensative of me , I was just informed that you are this 16 year old pictured here

That wasnt insensative it proved @God.RG s point.....

@Skye Wolfbane honestly

@Shane

Lithium149

Grandmaster

Next time you call someone a * try spell checking your post, I kindly underlined and put your mistakes in bold.

GG

God.RG

Grandmaster