Bounty Vs Stealth

Weland

Grandmaster
Personally I don't feel that the bounty hunter tracking system shouldn't work against a stealth pk. It will honestly cripple the whole template. If they track me and I Hide and start sneaking around, they should lose their target.

If they want to track me while stealthed then they should have to invest in the tracking skill, which I think should only have a chance to find me if I'm GM Hide/Stealth.

If this is already the case then I digress.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Aye laddy, there was a fair bit o' chatter about this. I do not be knowin' if e'er a code may have been put in fer this then. But me parrot agrees with ye.

dc146ca5988e2e55e213efcbfa6b33438a6c9196bfda93746fe93be5460d2f7e.jpg

Kael

Master
Wouldn't it be more fair just to let a bounty hunter know that a murderer is a particular dungeon and maybe what floor they are on? I don't think a bounty hunter should even know how many red characters are at that particular location. Come prepared that you may hunt one down...or know that there may be a few awaiting for you to show up.

Inflames

Master
ive seen this issue alot on forums if any of you have ever been in factions you would know faction tracking sucks.
its far from a free tacking skill everyone is crying about. if your a stealth pker your either a cheap shot artist solo pker or a gank squad i dont think knowing your direction is over powerd.

in the patch notes it says it will give you the direction of a red with the most short term kills in your vicinity.
Nothing about how many reds in the area so its not even as good as faction tracking

you must consider BH are giving up all guard zones for this weak form of tracking its a give and take.

There are bigger things to point out that are flawed in the current system imo this is the wrong hill to die on.

i dont recall people bitching this much when everyone could use the skill tracking with 0 skill and that was really op

Last edited by a moderator:

Kael

Master
ive seen this issue alot on forums if any of you have ever been in factions you would know faction tracking sucks.
its far from a free tacking skill everyone is crying about. if your a stealth pker your either a cheap shot artist solo pker or a gank squad i dont think knowing your direction is over powerd. in the patch notes it saysit will give you the direction of a red with the most short term kills in your vicinity.

you must consider BH are giving up all guard zones for this weak form of tracking its a give and take.

There are bigger things to point out that are flawed in the current system imo this is the wrong hill to die on.

i dont recall people bitching this much when everyone could use the skill tacking with 0 skill and that was really op

Oh was there another thread of people complaining about this? All I saw here was a couple of guys posting a question about new changes with certainly no "crying" happening.