Bronze Weapons (power+10)

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I bought a bunch of bronze hammers in attempts to make my cousin some quality slayer long spears.
I was only getting about 1 slayer per 25 spears, so i got a boatload of these puppies.
I also have a "metric shit ton" of copper spears/kryss/katana/halberd which are kinda like force+10.
These are perfect pvp practice weapons.
So if you're a fencer and your looking for some cheap spears..... I'm your guy.
These are Exceptional, might, +10, fortified spears. Exceptional+might is damn near power.

They cost me approximately 4-5k each to make. Depending on who i buy the hammer from. I'm not trying to break even.
I'm trying to get rid of spears that are everywhere.
I think 2k is a fair price for one.
so im gunna sell for 1800 a piece.
10 for 15k cause I believe in the bulk discounts.

Oh and for the copper which are 3 less damage then the bronze. 800 each, 6k for 10

thanks
Doobs

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Exceptional(+4) + Might(+3) = Power(+7)... They aren't "damn near power", they are power equivalent.
i found a post before the forums were redone that said exceptional was 3.5, and i havent found one saying +4 so i just say damn near power as to not be a liar incase its only 6.5
not great weapons, but great price, shocked im having so many problems moving them, gunna end up giving them away soon :(
which makes those 6 slayers i got the most expensive spear slayers around lol

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
i found a post before the forums were redone that said exceptional was 3.5, and i havent found one saying +4 so i just say damn near power as to not be a liar incase its only 6.5

Natural(whole) numbers man... impossible to have a +3.5 mod. Your hit points are whole numbers, the damage you deal are whole numbers.

goaliegibson

Apprentice
Natural(whole) numbers man... impossible to have a +3.5 mod. Your hit points are whole numbers, the damage you deal are whole numbers.
Barack-Obama-Clapping-in-Front-of-American-Flags.gif

Smart dude.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster

http://www.uoguide.com/Item_Identification

This one has a good chart of what it was historically.(For magical properties only)

EDIT: Scroll to the table at the bottom of the page.
No argument that whole numbers make more sense, and its impossible for me to deal 24.5 damage to your 100 health.

But I did see it in a post before the forums switched over, where someone said exceptional added 3.5

It coulda been complete Bs.... But I also haven't seen any confirmation of it being 4...
All Ive seen is them say its somewhere between might and force.

And when working with rng attacks with str/tactics/enemyarmor/dmg modifications/weapon dmg. All being considered maybe a 3.5 bonus could be possible. I dunno.

All I know is I do my absolute best not to lie in a trade, so I'm calling them damn near a power. I honestly don't know.

I do know its a damn good deal... So if anyone wants some. Holla at cha boy

B