bs steal rules of this??

greebo

Apprentice
Okay so you start out 53 steal with your new char.

First; you CANNOT STEAL From pack animal. So CANNOT raise the skill level to 60.

Second; YOU CANNOT STEAL FROM ANOTHER PLAYER TILL 60 and IN THIEVES GUILD.

So how the fuck are you expecting new thieves to exist??

greebo

Apprentice
Only way Ive found; go to a friend's house, set up 2nd acct. Work from there.

Fuckin bullshit I tell ye. Otherwise its go crim flag and be gank meat for whoever wants to laugh.

Bapes

Adept
Tell the pack animal to guard you. Or steal from a bag on the ground.

Yeah. Just steal from a bag on the ground and you can GM it pretty quickly. Skill level / 10 = how many stones you should try to steal for optimal gains I believe.

Mathias

Adept
Yeah. Just steal from a bag on the ground and you can GM it pretty quickly. Skill level / 10 = how many stones you should try to steal for optimal gains I believe.

Listen to his guy. Bag on the ground ftw, increase stones as you would normally. No need for 2nd character.

Tell the pack animal to guard you. Or steal from a bag on the ground.

This too. I played a server where even this wouldn't work tho. If this works here I'd just do the pack llama then.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Bag on the ground. Also next time before you rage out on forums. Why not ask questions. Do you realky think that with all the theives out there that you cant gm stealing? Also maybe do a little research. Or even a single search of forums for keyword "Stealing" prolly would have answered all your frustrations

greebo

Apprentice
thanks guys ill try this when server comes back.

Or ill log in to thesecondage.com and try it there. Now that one has some real old school feel. They even got the 'no save time' where you can go red and its not saved.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Wow complain about something. Find it your an idiot and it's completely not a problem. Than announce your going to go pay another shard anyway. Winner.

greebo

Apprentice
Yes, well wtf exactly is a gamer supposed to do when our server is down for 6+ fuckin hours? Or dwell amonst the forums to snipe some shit at whomever I may? But then I guess thats your game. :)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Actually I'm on vacation just checking things and saw a winning ***** who needed put in his place. If you read although I know that's not your style you would see they have been updating the core to improve lag and during the year they have been running have had exceptional uptime. So go to your other shard and I'll stick with the one that actually makes things better and keep putting people like hot in the place.

Reading it's a powerful thing!

Jonathan

Apprentice
Just GMed a thief in 2 days using the "bag on ground" method. Only difference is that I used a stack of 600 bandages, targeted them, and set the macro to drop 100 bag in the bag. This way, the amount of stones is constantly increasing as your skill does. It's super easy.