WTS BULK REAGS (50k+)

Monopoly

Journeyman
Selling BULK reagents! I have 50k of each in supply!
Black Pearl/Blood Moss: 5 gp each (1-4,999); 4.8gp each (5,000 - 14,999); 4.7gp each (15,000+)
Mandrake Root/Ginseng/Spider Silk/ Nightshade/Sulfurous Ash/Garlic: 3gp each (1-4,999); 2.8gp each (5,000 - 14,999); 2.7gp each (15,000+)

PM me, IRC me, or visit my bulk reagent vendor at the Tamers Union + Rune Library, just outside of Moonglow! (Note: Vendor is NOT up and running yet, will be up later today!)

Check out: http://uoforum.com/threads/tamers-union-rune-library-guard-zone.23207/#post-221798 for the Tamers Union Vendor Mall Location. Also available are FREE vendor spots! MSG me for more information!

Last edited by a moderator:

Monopoly

Journeyman
20k of each Reagent for sale! 2.8gp/4.8gp per on my vendor, OR I can give you a price break for bulk quantities!

If you need more than 20k get in contact with me and I can supply you with however much you require!
PM me for more details.

Monopoly

Journeyman
I'll give you all 20k at 2.6gp/4.6gp per.
2.6 x 6 x 20,000 = 312,000
4.6 x 2 x 20,000 = 184,000
Total: 496,000 gold

I have 15k on my vendor as of this morning, if you go out and buy the 15k, i can take off the difference (they're set at 2.8 and 4.8) when you buy the last 5k. If the vendor's sold out, I can start by selling you the 5k and get the rest in a short time frame. Let me know if you're interested. If you need more than 20k let me know the quantity and I can get them to you.

Have a good day.

Monopoly

Journeyman
I only deal in gold at the moment, sorry. I can keep my supply up that way. Maybe in the future i can deal with dono coins, but not yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Monopoly

Journeyman
50k of each reag for sale, just restocked my vendor as of this morning with 10k of each. PM with quantities or visit my vendor and get massive amounts of reags!

Dream0n

Novice
I wonder how you get all these amount of regs, from vendors?

Sent from my RM-825_eu_turkey_211 using Tapatalk

Dream0n

Novice
Ok. That was a newbie question i accept. But really why should i pay u instead of vendors

Sent from my RM-825_eu_turkey_211 using Tapatalk

Monopoly

Journeyman
Why not, I have 50k+ available and it saves time from going from vendor to vendor looking for massive quantities. People in the potion keg filling business benefit from my vendors by having access to vast quantiies. It's a matter of convenience for some people.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Buying reagents = buying a marked rune book = buying steaks rather than a while tenderloin and cutting it up yourself. It's cheaper to do it yourself but time is money so a market exists.
PS. Buy the whole tenderloin it is way cheaper and you will feel super mainly grilling your own cut steaks.

Monopoly

Journeyman
Restocking Bulk Reag vendor at the Tamers Union + Runelibrary vendor mall!
30k Reags in stock, PM me to reserve your cheap reagents!