Bull spawns

a chill bro

Neophyte
i'm training taming, where is a good bull spawn location? all the ones i know about have like 1-2 bulls at most at any given time.

I have been told that there are bulls in delucia passage if that helps. Try going to a rune library if you can find one, they often have runebooks with different taming spots and the approx level to tame at :)

EDIT:See lone wolf's post below, I was incorrect about the bulls

Last edited by a moderator:

LoNE WoLF

Master
No bulls in del pass but if your taming is 82% that is where you want to go until you GM ttaming. You can even skil gain after GM taming there. tame the lesser cats until you are in the 90s then do the cats and the lizards. You can gain off those cats even over GM taming.

a chill bro

Neophyte
im at 95.0 real. gains have been super slow, i've mostly been doing small hellhounds in del pass and lava lizards. i feel like i gain the same amount when i just go to dagger isle and tame everything there due to all the retames (plus i can literally just run around and my macro auto tames/releases for me, i dont have to worry about fighting monsters or peacemaking). i went to fire dungeon to look for hell hounds/big hell cats but literally fought off fire elementals/other monsters more than i did actual taming. thats why i prefer to find a nice abundant bull spawn, but it seems all the places i go to via rune libraries for bull spawns are always empty. maybe they were nerfed or something?

alternately, is there a good safe place to tame hellhounds or large hell cats? everywhere i go, it seems to be surrounded by fire eles and other things that can kill me pretty easily

Dimok

Master
If you haven't found the good spots for lava lizards, Hell Hounds, and Large Hellcats (all of which you should be taming at 95 real) you're looking in the wrong spots. I would suggest you find those spots instead of looking for a random bull here and there. Finding the right spots means 85-100 is pretty easy compared to the 70-85 grind.