Butler Addition

Tydeus

Master
I just got a butler and she looks good with a nice name but she is not skilled enough to be able to handle stocking orc helms. I use orc helms instead of leather caps.

I suggest adding another slot for orc helms on the butlers. Looks to be just enough room for it.

Tydeus

Master
I find the "bag" option for potions and reagents with the butler to be useless due to an "[organizeme" hotkey.

Another suggestion is to have bagged reagents and potions exceed the amount of regs and pots that you're currently carrying. In other words, it withdraws the exact amount you want into bags even if you're already stocked up. This would be useful to get some stock for a buddy that doesn't have access to your butler or to just get some extra potions and/or regs for when you want double the amount.

Even just a clickable option to "exceed" your current stock would do the trick.

TriXa

Grandmaster
A great you started a thread like this.. was to lazy to start one.
Next Suggestion:

- Option for Templates. Mage / Dexxer
- Let us drag Used Armor in it.. But it needs before loaded with Blacksmithy repairdeeds so they went New when you add them.
- Option for Magic Armor maybe ?
- Option to add single Pots.
- Option to add Instruments

I hope someone gets a Clue what i mean.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Also please add cloth yards to butlers, logs and ingots. We need these items on quick restock for naval combat.

don't think about it, just giver

manolo

Adept
Add a possibility to restock a butler with the excess gear you are carrying, i.e. if you have set the butler to supply you with 100 each reagent and click restock when you are carrying more than that, the butler would take the excess regs and resupply itself with them. Also make it possible to drop pots into the butler, which would enable one to drop loot bags straight into the butler without cycling the pots through kegs. A few different restock profiles, magic armor and custom items would be nice too.