Calling all t hunters. .

amonseti

Grandmaster
you can only use tool on your own chest and yes please clean up after yourself its a pain to go to a spot and you cant dig up your chest because someone has left an empty in the same spot.
but im pretty sure these people are doing it intentionally to be dicks

Messremb

Grandmaster
problem with the chest removal wand is it is quiet expensive and not blessed. to big a risk to lose for paltry amount of ingots
Leave it in your bank or house. And just grab it when you need it. What pisses me off is that you need to empty the chest before you can use, it so it makes you go crim if they left stuff in the chest.

wouldn't it be cool if whoever left the chest got charged like 5k when it was removed with a wand. That way they have to pay for inconveniencing you.

Or people could just remove their chests...

amonseti

Grandmaster
Leave it in your bank or house. And just grab it when you need it. What pisses me off is that you need to empty the chest before you can use, it so it makes you go crim if they left stuff in the chest.

wouldn't it be cool if whoever left the chest got charged like 5k when it was removed with a wand. That way they have to pay for inconveniencing you.

Or people could just remove their chests...

^^^ Special Emphasis ^^^

Sadly we all know now... this post will only actually encourage the dick T-hunters to do it even more as there attempts to piss people off are working and posts like this are there fanfare .

VisuallyAsute

Journeyman
I hate when they leave unfinished mobs on the spawn spot too, so when you recall to chest location you start with a nice smack from an Ogre Lord, or worse!!

Treasure hunters need to be getting in on the Halloween action, chests are spawning paragons and Halloween spirits. Adds a new level of difficulty when you're getting elemental spirits.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Not sure bit I milk it for all its work down to the last gem the more monsters I can spawn more loot I get..