Cannot see MOTM hues -- ratman is just jetblack

Nasak

Grandmaster
I am fully updated and cannot see these hues

On my other PC which isnt updated i can see fine...

Bromista

Grandmaster
If you are fully updated in the UOF launcher your game launcher (razor, steam, whatever) is probably not pointing to the correct files. Make sure your settings aren't set to automatically detect, point the launcher to the folder you've downloaded your files to.

Mine automatically decides to automatically detect from time to time and I have to manually locate the directory.

Nasak

Grandmaster
actually now 4 of the MOTM hues r jet black..
everytime i use UOF launcher i get same statics update which i thought was fixed as per shanes announcement a month ago

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I dunno why it does that I think Parsnip found out what the problem is and Eppy said he could fix it but oh well.

The hues/graphics issue should be an all or nothing problem for you until your client is pointing to the right files.

Nasak

Grandmaster
i just dont know bc my tree hack works -- update works on that and UOF n RAzor both pointed to same place.. driving me nuts im about to reformat

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Have you tried right clicking the client and running it in admin mode? I have some weird art stuff that doesn’t display when not in admin mode.

Nasak

Grandmaster
I did this too... tried running tree hack on and off. Any other ideas? Weird that my office PC st work is fine and I never did any updates since like a year