Cant connect to UOF, Just happened!

Owen

Neophyte
Hi all, tks for help in advdance!!

I was playing UOF, had no issues for 2 mths then bamm!! this happened:

I suddenly lost connection. When i try to login, the window acts like frozen and "not responding".
After a while, it says "Unable to connect and pls try at another time".

I alrdy tried reinstalling everything and all that but to no prevail. Any kind of help is appreciated!! Tks!!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
@everyone
Ultima Online Forever is currently down for maintenance and to implement the core of Militia's system. We appreciate your patience with this and it will be back up within a few hours. All pets are stabled, your characters are auto logged. Thank you for understanding. There will be a double xp and skill gain weekend very soon to make up for the down time as we work through the little kinks. :heart:

Owen

Neophyte
@everyone
Ultima Online Forever is currently down for maintenance and to implement the core of Militia's system. We appreciate your patience with this and it will be back up within a few hours. All pets are stabled, your characters are auto logged. Thank you for understanding. There will be a double xp and skill gain weekend very soon to make up for the down time as we work through the little kinks. :heart:
Thank you for the prompt reply and phew!! Also really appreciate the great jobs your team is doing!