Can't use +1 SS animal taming

Impar

Novice
Hi,

I recently tried to use a +1 SS for animal taming and couldn't. The message says: " You have exceeded the skill cap and do not have enough skill set to be decreased." I am exactly at Gm animal tamng and have eaten a 105 animal taming power scroll. In total I have 710 skill poins distributed. 6x GM 1x Elder and with the 105 in animal taming I should have 5 points left to be distributed. Anyone got an idea why it doesn't let me eat the +1SS animal taming? Thanks in advance.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Hi,

I recently tried to use a +1 SS for animal taming and couldn't. The message says: " You have exceeded the skill cap and do not have enough skill set to be decreased." I am exactly at Gm animal tamng and have eaten a 105 animal taming power scroll. In total I have 710 skill poins distributed. 6x GM 1x Elder and with the 105 in animal taming I should have 5 points left to be distributed. Anyone got an idea why it doesn't let me eat the +1SS animal taming? Thanks in advance.
Just for future reference I think your issue was your skill points cap.

Everyone is given 700 points.

Eating the 110 Power scroll increased your cap to 710.

By eating the 105 taming the game did not increase your cap to 715 because you need to eat a 715 Powerscroll. This is intended. Coincidentally you will need to eat a 120 powerscroll to get to 720.

Other wise people would just eat 4 different 105 powerscrolls and unlock the 20 extra skill points putting them at 720.