Cartographer/Fisher

Ograz

Neophyte
Thinking of taking up carto and fishing. Trying to think up a decent template that can accommodate these crafts in one char. Any suggestions from those who have every played either before? Or would it be best to make a char for each class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adramelech

Master
http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/the-all-in-one-treasure-hunter/

This is my template I have been using for a while on my own. I will say though in hindsight that at treasure maps you often find yourself fighting one mob at a time, so provo is very limited. Also with the lack of eval int the overall damage output when not using provo is very lacking. Alternatively you could drop provo, musicianship, and meditation in favor of Animal Taming, Animal Lore, and Vet, but I will say taming takes a long time to get to GM and this character would likely make more money just farming with dragons at that point and forgoing fishing and tmaps altogether.

Hope this was insightful.

Ograz

Neophyte
I did see that guide and was originally thinking that route but I already have gm LP on another alt. I figured it would just be easier to bring him in for the unlock and that way if have room for eval int. but you did open up an idea for a tamer I can play around with. Thanks for the reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk