Change to deceit champ spawn.

I am just throwing this out there. I think the deceit champ spawn makes the dungeon unplayable during the time the champ spawn starts to when it ends. Sometimes it gets activated and either it was just given up on or failed i don't know but it stays on for a while.

I thought it would be cool if they added an addition to Khaldun and moved the champ spawn there. Everyone being grey would make for a fun time for blues and reds alike. I don't think Khaldun is suited currently for a champ spawn which is why i suggest the addition to it for the specific reason of a champ spawn. The single entrance to Khaldun poses a bit of a problem but there are possible alternatives I'm sure players and devs could brainstorm. Gives the dungo a lot more traffic too. Would be a cool pvp scene, imo.

Thought it would be worth seeing what you guys think about the idea.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It really is unpassable even at first stage. Rikktor spawn was tweaked and the zone shrunk to eliminate problems in Destard. There's still a nasty chokepoint on the altar but the real reason for the switch is the aggro from the ledge south of the altar would lag the server out. Deceit might get changed it might not as it doesn't cause technical problems with the server. Add to that staff adding the ghost gates to all the places you can get stuck and I'd say they're quite familiar with how the spawn effects Deceit 3.