Changed my ig name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negrodamus

Neophyte
my name was changed to "Darkdamus" apparently because it was "inappropriate". I've been on this server for 560ish days now and have communicated on these forums and have had discussions with the devs, etc and after all that time you decide to change my name. I would have at least appreciated some communication that my name was going to be changed instead of me logging in with a new name to wiped macros wondering wtf happened.

btw you forgot to change my forum name.

Thryn

Adept
rou1PwT.jpg

White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

thapco4

Neophyte
Ummm..."negro" is simply the color black in Spanish. Are all Spanish speakers going to be censored? Just curious so that I watch my conversations in the future.

halygon

Grandmaster
Here's a fun fact for you. Inappropriate words are also disallowed in guild titles.

Try setting your guild title to "**** SWINGING ALPHA" and see if it let's ya -- oops doesn't a guild currently use that exact phrase?

C

Carl

Meanwhile "negro on welfare" character can run around w/ no problem.
This name along with all other names contain racial remarks have been changed. Any that we miss feel free to report. Damus page in and ask for me and I will change your name. Same goes for all the other ones who were renamed. We have zero tolerance for names containing any form of a racial slur/remark. Furthermore you guys sit here and whine like guy above me yet none of you report their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.