Characters per account?

Army11b

Expert
Okay I thought you started off being able to have 3 characters per account. So I was maxed out at 3 characters and bought a character slot token from the vendor at the bank. Now, when I used the token, it said "You have unlocked your 5th slot".. Shouldn't it have said 4th slot?

I did see a post how shane gave out free character slots during a big server revert. Can I go ahead and make a 5th character now since it said I unlocked the 5th slot? I just don't want a character getting deleted or something. Thanks!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Yes if it let's you create it then your fine to have that character.

Old accounts are given the 4th slot free. Unfortunately the 3rd account want allowed until after the 4th slot handout so if you followed the rules your 3rd account will only have a base 3 chars.

Army11b

Expert
Yes if it let's you create it then your fine to have that character.

Old accounts are given the 4th slot free. Unfortunately the 3rd account want allowed until after the 4th slot handout so if you followed the rules your 3rd account will only have a base 3 chars.

Awesome thanks!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
free 4th slot are only for account that were around during "the flube house drop roll back event"
The " Flube raged and quit and dropped his house then decided he wanted to stay so gms reverted server 2 days" event ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brujean

Neophyte
So new accounts have to buy both the 4th and 5th slot, or are limited to only 4 after buying the 4th slot?