WTB Charcoal Bone Mask

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah the bone mask is a bit off like most of the bone masks are, but still match the "darker" items like spellbooks/sandals/etc very well.

Very few Fallon masks out there. Maybe 5 or so? One of the shortest stints on dojo vendor ever it was a very fast switch up after it was put on.

Finding one was absolute hell and I paid through the teeth for mine, to the point where I could never get rid of it. Think I gave 3.25m.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Not sure how many of those are out there, but I think more than Fallon iirc but not by a ton. Maybe I just see the same ones more often?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't remember exactly how it went down, but I am legendary in the game of overpaying for things that I want like real bad.

There was another item that I got and I put up an item of my own + gold. So I may be thinking of the total value of the trade. Not to mention this was at the time donation coins peaked at 200k/1k or more.

The way wearables have since tanked...you could never get that much for it now, which is why I'm basically never getting rid of mine. Plus it's part of the sickest Fallon outfit in the game so can't break up the band :p