cheapest pscrolls, what skill?

Nam Who

Neophyte
does anyone know what skill has p-scrollls available that if you were to buy the set of all 4 (105, 110, 115, & 120) from someone that the total cost (or value) is the lowest possible out of all of the potential skillpaths that have up to 120 capability? I'd guess it would be the most useless skill(s) in the game that nobody uses, right?

Xigam

Journeyman
I thought about buying up peace scrolls on a warrior going to 120 the dropping it and adding 20 tracking... I dont know if it would work but it was a thought..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I thought about buying up peace scrolls on a warrior going to 120 the dropping it and adding 20 tracking... I dont know if it would work but it was a thought..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been thinking about it as well. Someone needs to try it and let everyone know lol

Nam Who

Neophyte
Yeah I've been thinking about it as well. Someone needs to try it and let everyone know lol
Yes, that is exactly why i asked the question in the first place. Using pscrolls willl raise both the specific skill's max, and also the overall total combined skill points (from 700 to 720).

I've done it already, it works. The total combined skills max stays at 720, even if u drop that specific skill back down to 0.

Bromista

Grandmaster
A. You can bump your cap up to 720 in this way. I have done it on multiple characters.

B. Definitely not tailoring because the 115 is so expensive.

C. Definitely not carpentry because of the expansion.

D. Definitely peacemaking because it's about worthless, therefore you will get off cheapest for a complete set of 105-120.