Christmas Gifts

Do you want to be able to buy Christmas gifts? (with gold)

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No I hate Christmas

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Create a Santa NPC who we can buy Christmas gifts from for gold.

1) Perfect gold sink
2) People have lots of gold and like cool things
3) Have two or three gift tiers for optimal sales (50k/250k/1m)

From past experience this is a huge gold sink which is needed for our uof economy. There are hundreds of cool items you could introduce with varying rarity. Mounts, deco, clothing, etc.

It's better than adding items on a gold sink vendor because then you're limited to people who want those few items. This would be like a lottery since we have no idea what the gifts will be and their value/rarity so we'll buy more on speculation.

Creating a poll to see what others think since we have enough time to do this and launch it Dec 1st.

Yes!

I used to love hybrids one until they really dropped the ball and stopped giving af.

I'm sure plenty of people like myself would drop 90% of their gold in 1 sitting.

RipGrip

Neophyte
I would vote no but I don't hate Christmas. Find the problems within the game and fix them . Add things we actually need . Let that be my Christmas gift.

Cash is King

Grandmaster
@RipGrip Your statement is valid yet obvious and not really an argument against the suggestion. We are all well aware that staff are always working on and developing multiple things.

The value in this suggestion is the gold sink and benefit for the economy as this would sink a hell of a lot of gold.

The point of this suggestion is that there is a lot of value in a gold sink and very little work/time involved in implementing gifts. This would be similar to adding a few new items via the dono vendors or for zombies rewards. Minimal time for a great reward.

RipGrip

Neophyte
Finally someone on the same page . Militias! Been in works for one year it seems. And it is void of any real features. Work on that for Christmas.