Christmas tokens

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Is there a list of what we will get / are getting for these somewhere? I heard something about collecting 12 for a bright red mount, but couldn't find any more information.

Odezy

Apprentice
I have no idea what your even talking about with tha tokens. I'v seen/heard nothing about those. Have you already collected any?

asics

Grandmaster
how is possibile to collect 12? they are just for xmas..and probably 20 is the total number of those dropped for a LOT of player in the xmas quest..

i mean. i feel really difficult that someone have more then 2 or 3 of this.. just if they paid like 2\3mils..i mean how many token guys you got on the quest?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Just what I saw in irc yesterday. I'm hesitant to quote anyone because I can't remember/at work, and besides, im sure we'll find out today anyway (hopefully). I do remember Adam saying shane would hate him for introducing a bright mount(lol), so it had to be rare. I also heard 26 in total dropped. I highly doubt were gonna see 26 bright red mounts wandering around.

Edit: 12 @ 2-4mil each, 24-48 mil? Sure, I wouldn't be surprised seeing some 1%er riding one after lurking in the shadows buying these off people.

asics

Grandmaster
of course 26 mounts.. would be ridicolous..but if you make big prize with like 10 of them.. most ppl have just one of them..

Wrexx

Grandmaster
One token could be redeemed for any of the wearables. 5 tokens for a colord mount. That means at max 5 mounts running around. Most likely people will hold onto their ones and twos so you would prolly only see one mount out and about. Just an idea

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Yall enjoy your 3 mil boots(loledit)? Lol! INB4 Christmas llama sighting.

Last edited by a moderator: