client crashed and lost meta

Mitch05

Apprentice
Hey fam just looking for some input.

I have been away from UO for about a year because my laptop broke and had to wait to get it fixed. last night was my first night on and everything was working great. I grabbed my summoning ball from my bank and went to attach it to my meta at the stables. as soon as I claimed him my UO client crashed. I tried to log back in immediately but each time would only allow me to type my password then would boot me once it tried to log me in. I tried several times before I had to leave for work but unfortunately I ran out of time. since I've gotten back home I have reinstalled UO. I am.able to connect for 5 - 10 minutes at a time it seems, sometimes a little longer. but my issue is that my meta is now gone. I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is a viable reason to have him replaced or what I can do to get him back as it wasent an in game situation that caused me to lose him but instead a crash of some sort. my goal is to just get him back and stabled until I can get the issue I have staying logged in cleared up. thanks for any input.

take care

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hey fam just looking for some input.

I have been away from UO for about a year because my laptop broke and had to wait to get it fixed. last night was my first night on and everything was working great. I grabbed my summoning ball from my bank and went to attach it to my meta at the stables. as soon as I claimed him my UO client crashed. I tried to log back in immediately but each time would only allow me to type my password then would boot me once it tried to log me in. I tried several times before I had to leave for work but unfortunately I ran out of time. since I've gotten back home I have reinstalled UO. I am.able to connect for 5 - 10 minutes at a time it seems, sometimes a little longer. but my issue is that my meta is now gone. I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is a viable reason to have him replaced or what I can do to get him back as it wasent an in game situation that caused me to lose him but instead a crash of some sort. my goal is to just get him back and stabled until I can get the issue I have staying logged in cleared up. thanks for any input.

take care

What was the pets name?

Also - is it still on your "followers"?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
A crash on your end does not justify anything being replaced unfortunately. Even if your story were 100% true there is no way staff can be expected to replace everyone's meta who says their client crashed as they were trying to apply a pet ball.

Mitch05

Apprentice
What was the pets name?

Also - is it still on your "followers"?

the pets name is " the beast"
he doesnt appear to be on my followers
he is a blood red hued dragon whelping with a paragon relic on him
i fear it was a waste of lots of time effort and rl money all because of an unseen technical issue.

thank you in advance if you are able to assist in anyway.

cheers'

Mitch05

Apprentice
yep i bought him new from an egg. bought the blood red hue. im uncertain of his exact level. im at work right now. but i could check my meta stone when i get home to confirm. he was at the dragon whelping stage.( looks like a swampy) if that helps any. maybe level 4 again im not sure. :s. sorry

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
the pets name is " the beast"
he doesnt appear to be on my followers
he is a blood red hued dragon whelping with a paragon relic on him
i fear it was a waste of lots of time effort and rl money all because of an unseen technical issue.

thank you in advance if you are able to assist in anyway.

cheers'

Sorry for your loss :( Since it is no longer on your followers, it went "wild"... and when it did - the pet turned into an egg and dropped to the ground and it looks like the guy is reselling it :(

Mitch05

Apprentice
well i wonder how much interest id have in a go fund me account towards a new egg. lol most likely none. thanks guys for looking out anyways. greatly appreciated

cheers'