WTS CLOSEST KEEP TO SKARA

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Lovely keep location. Look at the map, its like living in the city. Fields to the West with sheep and crops if you are one of those hardcore wool farmers or aspiring brewers.

Calabasas Auction Rules:

S/B 6.5 Mil
B/O 10.5 Mil

100k Bids

Auction ends 24 hours after last bid.

I will consider trades for ultra rares which will soon be cheap donation items or craftables.

View attachment 3685 View attachment 3686

Lavos

Master
Probably one of the best keep spots on the server, if I didn't already have a keep in the area I would jump on this

Bryce

Adept
Non-bid related garbage deleted. Corresponding follow-ups the same. Harry...De-rail repeatedly and get forum privileges suspended. Do THAT more, get banned.
Carry on w/ the sale.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I've known Karl since he was nothing more than a bare naked thief living out of a small house in Goonglow Village next to my American built castle. Is he shady? Of course he is. If you trust a half naked cartoon avatar you are nuts! But he has always been courteous and easy to deal with even though I had my differences with his guild over a year ago. Karl is an active member of the shard and a good one. This game is about loss and gain. It's a true sandbox. There are plenty of people much more deserving of this kind of blame than Karl. But what do I know.

I still remember stealthing around outside your castle and you revealing me :). Like I said then, 'just a stealthy guy doin stealthy things ;)'

Shady? Perhaps on occasion. But like I said I've never screwed anyone who didn't have it coming. I'm always courteous even with 'enemies'.