WTS Clothing Bless Deeds - 2x

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Selling a CBD @ 175k. I just checked several of the donation coin transactions over the last couple weeks, and going rate currently is around 180K for 1000 (Which is the cost of a CBD from the vendor). PM me if you are interested!
ill do 160..

ur right..the dono rate is 180 right now..give or take. but if ur selling at 175k people can just go buy the dono and get one off the vendor..which is why they are usually sold a bit cheaper.

but anywho, just thought id give u some insight. if u wanna do 160k, let me know. if not, no biggie. good luck with the sale!

tjchats

Master
ill do 160..

ur right..the dono rate is 180 right now..give or take. but if ur selling at 175k people can just go buy the dono and get one off the vendor..which is why they are usually sold a bit cheaper.

but anywho, just thought id give u some insight. if u wanna do 160k, let me know. if not, no biggie. good luck with the sale!
Hey man thanks for the input, currently waiting to hear back on a full price offer. If that one falls through I will hit you up for sure and we can do some negotiating.