Compatible Discs?

Young Star

Grandmaster
It is highly recommended that you install the game from the UO Forever download link.

What that will do first is install the UOF Launcher.

When you run the launcher it will have an install option that will then download and install the game.

Once complete check the updates tab in the launcher. Install all of them. You may want to repeat this after closing and restarting the launcher.

In the launcher, where you previously saw install it should now say play. hit play and the game should start.

Pick an account name and password. if the account name is unique it will create your account and you will be btought to the character creation screen.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
Oh. I have three accounts from OSI days so I am good there. I was just wondering about the samurai and gargs

ADabLDo

Apprentice
I DLed the client from Razor and updated it. So that is as far as it gets on UO Forever? which is kool with me I love the Fel only living. Makes you pause more so you don't get guild ganked.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Your OSI accounts have nothing to do with making an account here. Free servers like this are completely seperate from EA's accounts.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
well i signed right in and have been playing for over a month. I signed in to an account I have had for 15 years myself, it is an original

JackPalance

Master
well i signed right in and have been playing for over a month. I signed in to an account I have had for 15 years myself, it is an original
I'm fairly certain you just created a new account on this server. Being able to pull an OSI/EA account on uoforever would truly be a sign of the impending apocalypse.

DrSaso

Master
What jack said ..... if you logged into uof using your osi acc/pass.... ask you did was create a new uof account worth the same credentials :p

ADabLDo

Apprentice
Well I did not have my Chars and Inventory. So maybe you are right. I just downloaded it and signed in. I did create an account on UOF but I never set a password for my accounts, and my old account names are good.

Young Star

Grandmaster
pzv5j7l.jpg

DrSaso

Master
Maybe. .MAYBE?! Lol :p yeah you can put anything in the sign in box...if the name didn't exist iy will auto create the account with what ever password you typed in.if it does exist then the correct pw is needed. :)

But well you wouldn't see any characters anyway as you're connecting to the uof shard and not an osi shard where you would have characters and inventory :)