Contest: What does EQMS mean to you? (over 1mil in prizes)

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung. Wanna pull up tough 'cause you notice that butt was stuffed deep in the jeans she's wearing. I'm hooked and I can't stop staring. Oh, baby I wanna get with ya and take your picture. My homeboys tried to warn me but that butt you got make Me so horny. Ooh, rump of smooth skin. You say you wanna get in my benz. Well use me use me 'cause you aint that average groupie. I've seen them dancin' to hell with romancin'. She's sweat,wet, got it goin like a turbo vette. I'm tired of magazines saying flat butts are the thing. Take the average black man and ask him that. She gotta pack much back.

So ladies, ladies. Do you wanna roll in my Mercedes? Then turn around ,stick it out. Even white boys got to shout

So your girlfriend throws a Honda. Playin workout tapes by Fonda but Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda. My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns, hun. You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt. Some brothers wanna play that hard role and tell you that the butt ain't gold. So they toss it and leave it and I pull up quick to retrieve it. So cosmo says you're fat. Well I ain't down with that 'cause your waste is small and your curves are kickin and I'm thinkin bout stickin. To the beanpole dames in the magazines. You aint it miss thing. Give me a sista. I can't resist her. Red beans and rice didn't miss her. Some knucklehead tried to dis 'cause his girls were on my list. He had game but he chose to hit 'em and I pulled up quick to get with 'em.

So ladies if the butt is round and you wanna triple X throw down dial 1-900-MIXALOT and kick them nasty thoughts.
This is plagerisim and should be disqualified! !!!

Brakrak

Adept
This is my contest essay

What do you think about EQMS (love or hate)?

A true pk zerg guild.....Not since Chessy days and good old J-D have I seen so much Red, characters on the screen before I die....Quick and effective and in mass numbers...I get away from most pk guilds but not EQMS... no love or hate here....they do rez me after my untimely demise.
I read a lot of dislike about their numbers but in my opinion who wouldn't use the tools at hand...No General in the history of war would leave behind troops in battle. A guild that has numbers to back you is better than one that does not....no?

What's your favourite thing to do in UO?

I enjoy IDOCs the most of all....Every one is like Christmas morning...:) and I can't really ever shake the addiction of doing them. I am most often grinding PVM for gold and working characters....right now a tamer. Looking forward to doing more champ and rdas.....and mix in some pvp.

What's your favourite sport team OR favourite food?

I am a big sports fan.....Being from the Toronto area...all of the local sports teams......GO JAYS!!!!
I grew up playing soccer and started watching international soccer at early age....Having found out that Canada never qualifies for the large events I fell back on my ancestry of Germany and have cheered on and followed DFB and Bayern Munich teams since I was 8....Last summer was fawking awesome!!!.
Patriots are my football team...the only 2 teams on tv when I was young were them and the Bills....I think I made the wise choice.

As for my favourite food, LOBSTER!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
What do you think about EQMS (love or hate)?

EQMS member here, aside from some of the white trash that resides in EQMS, this has been my favorite guild since I've played UO. EQMS brings constant action to the server, faction fights, and helps out new players whenever they can. Scooby doobie doo being the latest case,a 14 year old boy who loves azria videos because he never house hides. I have nothing but <3 for EQMS.

What's your favourite thing to do in UO?

PvP. Faction base fights or any faction fights are the reason i still play this 20 year old wizard game. i will never forget my first adrenaline rush/pvp experience in UO. I was in minoc and got shit on by some reds on gamers. I immediately logged and made a swordsman to combat these reds just to get shit on by some reds at britt gy. ps i'll never forget eqms camping moongates hard on gamers with multiple groups running around fight them, 10-30 people running around britt moongate on Monday night.

What's your favorite sport team OR favourite food?

My favorite sport teams are the San Francisco Giants, Golden State Warriors, SF 49ers, SJ Sharks and FC Barcelona. My favorite food would have to be chicken n waffles or a new york steak topped with mushrooms and side salad. basic but bomb af

This is my contest essay
What do I think of EQMS? they're funny fuckers, that's what i think, everyone shittalks the zerg even though everyone does it, i use to play in a tight nit guild called DP (deadly presidents), the leader went on vacation and the guild fell apart, and i realized, after killing my whole ex-guild, that without him we were shit. I quickly joined EQMS afterward, and at the time i sounded like i was about six years old, they didn't care. because i did the job. When Glutt is gone, the guild still sticks together (glutt is rarely gone, addict...like most of us.) After playing straight for a year, i left the shard, i am now back as of August 2nd. my accounts are all missing, so i had to restart, and i don't remember much, but EQMS remembers me, they don't mind to help me even though I'm basically a terrible noob. SO, they definitely don't play COD! because they're actually really nice people if you get to know them.

-Whats your favorite thing to do in UO
My favorite thing to do in UO is to pvp, i have did it since i was six years old, my father "boba fett" on defiance, or Brian as some of you may know, told me to fight animals on his pk, i was doing so and there was a man coming near me, i said "dad what do i do?" he looked at me and grinned and say press "F4" *explosion loaded* now he said run near the man, as i did, the man fleed. I said "dad why'd he leave?" he replied "hes scared of the name" This is what most of the shard is to EQMS. I also love to help new players, and i use to pvm, just to help them, now i am the noob, and im definitely not PVMING!

-Whats your favorite sport team OR favorite food
My favorite sports team is....EQMS, im not much into sports, played baseball for 6 years, and soccer for 9, didn't like football. My favorite food is blood from the rachet pvmers, and also steak. Im going to throw in my favorite drink aswell and really, if you haven't had it, you should try it. "Ale8" And that, my friends, and foes, is my essay *bows*

Lithium149

Grandmaster
This is my Contest Essay.

What do I think of EQMS?

I never really got to know them on UO Gamers when I used to play 9 years ago, but from what I have seen so far they seem like a decent group of people, to name one in particular HellOnWheels helped me get started by showing me around and marking runes to some decent hunting spots, by the end of our adventure he even ended up giving me a house to call my own and from there I was able to start farming and saving towards making a PVP Character which has been my goal since I first started this shard. Basically, so far I have nothing but respect for these guys, they may get made fun of for running in a large group but hey, if YOU had those numbers why WOULDN'T you use it to your advantage. Other then my one interaction with a really awesome member helping out a complete newb to this shard I have kept up on a lot of Player v Player forums, and even taking every post with a grain of salt it looks like EQMS is disliked by a bunch of the PVP community just because they are getting shit on so badly, and here is where I want to get my point across.. I have been playing a PVM Bard Archer to start making cash on this shard and I have YET to be pked by EQMS which shows me these guys don't need to target new players/pvm templates because they have more fun fighting people who are actually a challenge unlike some of the players that have come to PK me on my Bard Archer with 0 Resisting Spells and is literally not even a fucking challenge to kill. So far I have nothing but respect for these guys because they don't seem to prey on easy kills/newer players and instead like to bring the fight to more pvp orientated players who actually put up a fight not to just grief some new players/pvmers on this shard.

What is your favorite thing to do in UO?

Since I started playing Ultima Online back in 2005/2006 ( Cant remember exact date god damn stoner memory.. ) I have mostly enjoyed PVPing with friends that I made while playing this game especially while using voice communication like Teamspeak/Ventrilo and now-a-days Skype. I enjoy getting nice and stoned and just enjoy playing the game and right now on this shard I have been forced to play a PVM Template just to farm regs/money to get my PVP character going. Once I have a good foothold of currency and supply of PVP supplies I will be doing nothing other then PVPing and IDOCing to slay blues and grief people trying to get my lewtzsz! But on a complete serious note, I have always enjoyed running with a group or a single buddy on red's and slaying bitches, timing combo's and having the satisfaction of dry looting some guy/girls body and watching them cry/talk shit after I ressurect them... Ah the good ol' days.

What is your favorite sports team OR favorite food?

My favorite sport and food would have to be Ultima Online, I eat sleep and breathe that SHIT... But no seriously, I don't enjoy watching sports on the television, if anything I rather go to my local ball diamond and watch a buddies Baseball Beer League while enjoying a beer on the bleachers. I am an avid McDonalds addict ( For reals ) and luckily with my uber metabolism I still am only 110 Lbs soaking wet. If I were to say my favorite sport would be playing video games such as Tibia, Rift, Neverwinter ( Mainly MMORPGs ) because I am able to escape a bit from the real world and just enjoy my time chatting with online friends, smoking some weed and just playing a game to have fun.

Why do you deserve to win this contest?

Because I am the fucking man... Alright but seriously, I just added this in here to say I don't expect to win anything I have a pretty chill personality and if I even am asked to join EQMS with a waived fee then so be it, I would be happy just to enjoy playing the game with a group of like minded individuals who enjoy slayin' bitches either it be in-game or talking about the hot piece of ass they have lined up for the weekend.. Right @Mercedies ?