Counter Images with Current Client and Razor

Lexington

Grandmaster
I've updated to the current UO client 7.0.34.15 but now the images aren't showing with the counters in Razor's title bar? Is there a fix for this??

Go to the "Display/Counters" tab in Razor and make sure the box is checked for "Show this in title bar" and it looks like this:

Code:
UO - {char} {crimtime}- {mediumstatbar} {bp} {bm} {gl} {gs} {mr} {ns} {ss} {sa} {aids}

And also that "Show images with counters" is checked as well.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Go to the "Display/Counters" tab in Razor and make sure the box is checked for "Show this in title bar" and it looks like this:

Code:
UO - {char} {crimtime}- {mediumstatbar} {bp} {bm} {gl} {gs} {mr} {ns} {ss} {sa} {aids}

Thanks but not really what I was looking for... These setting all work on UO Client 7.0.15.1 but the problem happens when you upgrade to current client. Anyone else running the Current UO client?

NugLife

i have the same issue im running windows 7 and i have all those boxes checked....no pictures on any of my counters but the numbers display

Cens

Grandmaster

Code:

Is there a way to add other things to that bar? Like arrows?

Is there a way to add other things to that bar? Like arrows?
Yes!

Go to your agents tab and start selecting things you want to track. During this process you will give things abbreviations. Those abbreviations will go in the { } in that line of code I posted.

Cens

Grandmaster
Yes!

Go to your agents tab and start selecting things you want to track. During this process you will give things abbreviations. Those abbreviations will go in the { } in that line of code I posted.

B-E-A-utiful. Thanks, that's awesome. :)

tankian

Grandmaster
i have the same problem after upgrading to new client, the problem is in the art files. they are missing. also the uo postioning map will not work and also some doors will not auto open even with the box checked.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I think it has something to do with the UOP files and razor not being able to read those.. For SOME reason it does, however, work sometimes (atleast for me).

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
i have the same problem after upgrading to new client, the problem is in the art files. they are missing. also the uo postioning map will not work and also some doors will not auto open even with the box checked.

I've had same problem since last update in October. I haven't figured out how to get images back in titlebar. Hopefully someone can figure out what the problem is and fix it. I gave it a shot but have failed to this point.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Sadly the best solution I've found on the forums here has involved adding in some text:

reg-names.jpg

Not as good as images, but much easier than just numbers.

Lexington

Grandmaster
This isn't a perfect fix but I'd does work.

I have client 7.0.15.1 and 7.0.41.1 installed on my system. 7.0.41.1 is named UO current so I can tell which is which.

At the Razor welcome screen make sure you point the client to the newest client and the UO data to the old client. Basically it uses one client for the game and the other for the razor data.

P.S. Make sure you have show images checked as well!

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yea Gutter, I did the same. Added txt and also chabge some of the font colors. Also added gold n arrows.
Wish I could get bandage counter to work and also display my AR.

Gareth

Apprentice
Yes, the issue seems to be with the UOP files replacing the art.mul files. Razor won't read the most current client's images.