Cow Level

amonseti

Grandmaster
anyone remember this trick :

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

yeah but diablo 2 will live on for eternity
my childhood.

i restarted that game 3 times.

first play i sucked and kinda just fell off and quit.

second time i had everything. and i mean everything. every EBOTD, zod ethy uniques, an account full of non duped high runes. then i quit.

my third time is where i turned evil as shit. i decided to kill dudes on hardcore and make them lose hours and hours of their life. what i did was keep making lvl 45 kick assassins, gear them with found rare myrmidon greaves, cheap uniques and a weapon full of the IAS runes/ jewels. pubstomp pubstomp pubstomp. what took me like 8 hours over 2 days to build and get to lvl 45 killed lvl90 plus people. Sorcs were especially easy prey because of one point in fade, shits op.

join a game, find em, tp to town, hostile, then killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

my childhood.

i restarted that game 3 times.

first play i sucked and kinda just fell off and quit.

second time i had everything. and i mean everything. every EBOTD, zod ethy uniques, an account full of non duped high runes. then i quit.

my third time is where i turned evil as shit. i decided to kill dudes on hardcore and make them lose hours and hours of their life. what i did was keep making lvl 45 kick assassins, gear them with found rare myrmidon greaves, cheap uniques and a weapon full of the IAS runes/ jewels. pubstomp pubstomp pubstomp. what took me like 8 hours over 2 days to build and get to lvl 45 killed lvl90 plus people. Sorcs were especially easy prey because of one point in fade, shits op.

join a game, find em, tp to town, hostile, then killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I'm still convinced that the Amazon was so fkin OP it was insane, they could pvp & pvm with the best.

Actually, they made the game much better and balanced now. If it was released in it's current version it would have been a success.

no, it is not a matter of balance.

it is a matter of it being diablo-WoW and cartoony as fuck and lame. like its one step away from torchlight.

It's ok though, GGG made Path of Exile, which is what diablo 3 SHOULD have been.

Actually, they made the game much better and balanced now. If it was released in it's current version it would have been a success.

D2 more or less flopped when it released too. It aged like a fine wine. Same was expected with the flopped D3 launch unfortunately... I'm planning on checking back in 3 years or so.