Create Checks Larger Than 1Mil

wreckognize

Grandmaster
you can always use alts to make a large stack on poker table then leave it, can make 900m checks if nobody messes u up.

thats how i made mine.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
you can always use alts to make a large stack on poker table then leave it, can make 900m checks if nobody messes u up.

thats how i made mine.
Technically it's been stated that having two of your characters on the same poker table will result in a ban. So you may want to not do this if rules are important to you.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Technically it's been stated that having two of your characters on the same poker table will result in a ban. So you may want to not do this if rules are important to you.

they're not. But I think in this case you're taking the rule out of context. It's to prevent people from cheating at poker to win other players money, not to prevent them from making oversized bank checks that apparently make you jealous.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
The rule is what the rule is. My guess is it is not there to stop you from making checks but I'd rather not break a pretty clear rule under the assumption that its Ok for me because I'm only breaking the rule to do something that I think is Ok.

Feel free to do as you please I'm simply warning others that there is a rule in place and although possible to create checks this way it is illegal and more so if someone else sits down and a hand gets dealt with you having two characters at a person table.

As I side note this is the second time you are trying to claim to know anything about me and I assure you I'm anything but jealous of how little or how much you have. I play this game to accomplish my own goals independent of what anyone else has accomplished and there has never been something in this game that I have set out to do that I haven't been able to accomplish so trust me my wealth as I value is beyond measure.

lollo

Grandmaster
Couldn't you also just stick an item on your own vendor for 10m and buy it then collect the gold?

yeah it probably works, but would it be so difficult to remove the 1m limit from the code? (serious question, i have no idea how these things work)