Criminal system explain?

Sr Sombrero

Hi i want to know how a blue guy can attack me inside of guards city . i call guards after him attack me but they ignore me.
Him was grey to me. Decoration guards?

a) You're a thief and were perma-flagged.
b) You flagged for some other reason (maybe you looked inside a corpse and opened a container, or something?) and was gray to him, but not an aggressor, so when he attacked you, he became an aggressor (gray) to you.
c) I don't know.

So, are all thieves perma grey? I have attacked known thieves and guards did nothing, and I have attacked known thieves and been GW'd.

There also is something about looting rights? that makes you grey, as well as attacking someones mob that they are attacking........?

If you are the agresser to a red and hit them first, you can't call guards on them, as well as greys in town. If you kill a thief, they can't give you a kill count as well correct?

halygon

Grandmaster
So, are all thieves perma grey? I have attacked known thieves and guards did nothing, and I have attacked known thieves and been GW'd.

There also is something about looting rights? that makes you grey, as well as attacking someones mob that they are attacking........?

If you are the agresser to a red and hit them first, you can't call guards on them, as well as greys in town. If you kill a thief, they can't give you a kill count as well correct?

So I'll try to hit all the topics here.

If you loot someone else's mob corpse while it is blue, you turn grey to all.

If you attack a red, you cannot call guards because you are the aggressor, not the red. You also can't give em a count if they kill you.

If you kill a thief, they cannot give counts regardless of if they were perma or blue.

When a thief steals, he/she is then perma grey until they die. They may look blue but if you attack them, they will turn grey to you. They also cannot call guards while perma grey. When they die, their status is reset back to blue until they steal again. If you attack them in town while they are blue, they can call guards on you.