Cristina luv <3

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I like to fight 2 vs 1 for practice to better my uof pvp skillz, the cost of a summon is cheap for tamer, I dont mind spending gold to better my A game.

View attachment 2641

Just stop trying to kill me at my own house now loool

View attachment 2642

keep donating for them charges 2 out of 2 in 1 night!

insta summoned pets - came back, lost them again, summoned again, came back hahahaha
LOLOL THIS KID IS AT FLUBES HOUSE LITERALLY ALL DAY EVERY DAY. YESTERDAY ALONE HIS PETS GOT TRAPPED 4 TIMES (PLUS HE DIED ON LIKE 4 OF HIS OTHER CHARS). HE KEPT ATTACKING OUR BLUES W HIS TAMER SO WE WENT INSIDE N SUICIDED OURSELVES, TURNED HIM RED, AND THEN STATTED HIM LOLOLOL.

KID COMES AND REPLENISHES OUR MAGIC WEPS AND STOCK BAGS, WE LOVE HIM

btw this kid dies 1v1 in small areas w two 7x pets w spells precasted, really cant get worse than that considering that much dmg is an insta kill 90% of time

I like to fight 2 vs 1 for practice to better my uof pvp skillz, the cost of a summon is cheap for tamer, I dont mind spending gold to better my A game.
PRACTICING YOUR PVP SKILLS ON A BLUE TAMER... LOL

SAD U DIE 1V1, 2V1, 3V1 ON A TAMER

try 2v1's on a mage to better your pvp skills u fuckin noob

BADDD

dude i fight you guys 2,3 or 5 on 1 for practice and plus im just bored looking for a fight, dont get too excited.
u die 1v1 more than anything else... you have never 1v4 or 1v5'd us

one would think if bored looking for a fight you would hop on a red and pk, not try and grief afk reds/blues on your tamer... your ********

Olivier

Master
Whenever I see people writing in caps on these forums I picture myself a fat kid that just lost his bag of candy going beserk.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Whenever I see people writing in caps on these forums I picture myself a fat kid that just lost his bag of candy going beserk.
Don't make fun of old azz like that, not fair to pick on the mentally handicapped.

FYI his new handle is @so-LOW, strap in and prepare for more of the same old azz gibberish.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Don't make fun of old azz like that, not fair to pick on the mentally handicapped.

FYI his new handle is @so-LOW, strap in and prepare for more of the same old azz gibberish.
When i see bromista on forums i picture a fat gay downs w giant eye brows n a shitstache from giving a goat a.rimjob