DEATH BEETLE FYI

Bromista

Grandmaster
Waaaaait. Did you drop your lore to 100 to free up the skill pts, or have you never scrolled it?

You crazy. Nice find on the beetle though!

Strife

Master
While on the topic of the beetle, can we have an answer to why the beetle needs to be fed so often? Even with 120 taming you feed it constantly

TheGooch

Master
Btw is ur playing window bigger than usual? How? Looks huge.

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk
Go into razor, forgot which tab and it allows you to resize the display. Force resolution option or something. You can change it to 1050x650(example).

Lopsang

Master
Nope I never had 120 Lore... I'm a bard / tamer so I didn't want to drop med any further for more lore. I might have to now because I have to feed this thing all the time??

You have to feed it all the time at 120/120 as well. It's a real pita every 5-10 min that it drops down to extremely happy and stops listening.

greebo

Apprentice
Raise the Lore to 120 too! HAHAHA! Is this actually something that was ever meant to be tamed? It looks like quite teh beasty!

Lexington

Grandmaster
Wasn't it mentioned that you need high lore and taming for new pets?

From what I remember they never said anything about needing higher lore. They only said new mounts were being introduced for legendary tamers. That was one of the reasons I didnt see the need to take lore past 100.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
From what I remember they never said anything about needing higher lore. They only said new mounts were being introduced for legendary tamers. That was one of the reasons I didnt see the need to take lore past 100.

the problem is they need to make these pets listen better @ 120 lore, the fact is they don't , having 120 lore is pointless, besides vetting for 1 or 2 more hp.

these beetles listen extremely bad, it is super hard to use them, and gets you killed very often.

Lexington

Grandmaster
the problem is they need to make these pets listen better @ 120 lore, the fact is they don't , having 120 lore is pointless, besides vetting for 1 or 2 more hp.

these beetles listen extremely bad, it is super hard to use them, and gets you killed very often.

So basically what you are saying is this isn't much of a reward for a legendary tamer but more like a disappointment..... Oh wait, that is me talking HAHA :)

FAMARA

Grandmaster
So basically what you are saying is this isn't much of a reward for a legendary tamer but more like a disappointment..... Oh wait, that is me talking HAHA :)

thats exactly what im saying, i was just hoping they would fix it after more people get them, and more people realize how bad they listen.

Lexington

Grandmaster
thats exactly what im saying, i was just hoping they would fix it after more people get them, and more people realize how bad they listen.

It’s one thing to require the higher taming for the initial tame, I agree with that as the reward part…. but, once it is tamed, it should listen the same way a dragon or WW does. The feeding every 5 min is annoying either way.