Death Beetles unbalanced

wil3ur

Grandmaster
61768613.jpg

Kernel

Adept
LoL. Unbalanced?
Ok. Now create a tamer and go to tame animals to 115.
And now, think to what you say. You'll receive the answer.

Everyone here crying for tamer, but who crying probably don't have it. ;)

brink1123

Neophyte
They do indeed hit with lethal. I would personally strive to not be hit by one. It can only cast greater I believe.

as eppy said above Death Beetles do hit for Lethal poison!!! and that make an unfair advantage vs a Dexxer. I believe that an 80% cure chance is INCORRECT, i do not believe it is curable with potions at all! thus making my point in the op in unbalance pvp system.

halygon

Grandmaster
as eppy said above Death Beetles do hit for Lethal poison!!! and that make an unfair advantage vs a Dexxer. I believe that an 80% cure chance is INCORRECT, i do not believe it is curable with potions at all! thus making my point in the op in unbalance pvp system.
You are correct. If it is DP, then it would have a 80% or so chance at curing. Lethal cannot be cured by potions.

When was the last time you saw a PvP tamer roll with a death beetle though? It is waaay to easy to kill the tamer and ignore the death beetle.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Quit using normal pots.

Just kidding. Unless you actually do use normal pots. Then I'm not kidding at all.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
LoL. Unbalanced?
Ok. Now create a tamer and go to tame animals to 115.
And now, think to what you say. You'll receive the answer.

Everyone here crying for tamer, but who crying probably don't have it. ;)
Everything should be nerfed for them and cater to them because it's not fair for other people to work for something and have a benefit from their labors.