Delete everything..

clutchxo

Grandmaster
why makes bless shit this game useless ??
You want to loot people's clothes ? doubt people would wear pure white cloth when its not blessed..
Blessed stuff is just used as a gold sink in here, only ever stuff i liked blessed was the pure black sandels from OSI ( wich u have here also)
rest tbh is a bit much, but good goldsink..
True, but clothing is irrelevant. No need for a gold sink on a server where people control the economy. Prices will be insane.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Or make it to where you could pick up the regeants off the ground again. I don't like that I have to either steal them of get them from Mage shops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I have only seen them in moonglow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find them in the wilderness for sure. It seems random though. Back in the day I remember things being found in a sensible way; moss in swamps, nightshade and roots in the forest, pearls on islands and beaches, for instance.

Using ctrl+shift will help spot them since they are small, and hard to see. Though, for the time being there's no real need to go foraging.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
So, me and a friend were bullshitting about RPing and just the possibility of buying a bunch of houses in an area and creating our own town. Then it dawned on me, how badass it would be to play on a server with 0 NPC vendors. Of course you would have to add some loot to mobs that is only obtainable through vendors, like runes.

But could you imagine the challenge and longevity of a server. Not to mention the "TRUE" need for crafters/resource gathers. Guilds would become way more beneficial and vital in terms of working together.

Couldn't even imagine the price of regs....

I have to say you have one of the most interesting and brightest minds to post on the forums, there are 3 others that are equally endowed. I wish there were more like you.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Wow. Thanks.

Compliments are rarely given out by me, I always give credit where credit is do, but I would say in all of my postings over the last years, maybe I have done that one other time.

You have so many good ideas and care so much ,They need people like you to staff...I am neutral, blunt and honest.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Compliments are rarely given out by me, I always give credit where credit is do, but I would say in all of my postings over the last years, maybe I have done that one other time.

You have so many good ideas and care so much ,They need people like you to staff...I am neutral, blunt and honest.
Becoming staff would be a lot of fun and I would enjoy every moment of it. Sadly I recognize with the life I currently enjoy I wouldn't have the time to devote to the players of this server who deserve the attention of a staff member.

On that note, I just try to give good ideas and help who I can. I've only been playing Ultima online since December of 2013, in which I took about 7-8 months off total because of the birth of my 2 boys. Since then I've played on numerous shards, maybe 4-6 and I have never played in a UOR rule set until I came to this server. The new rules, items, no-insurance really makes the game intriguing and captivates the essence of what UO should be. I loved AOS, but I think I love UOR more. I care about this server and the people who play here. While I am guilty of being an EQMS member and we like to tear shit up, I try to rebuild things on my blue characters as much as possible to keep people coming around. That's part of the fun in this game. Start with nothing, get everything. DIE! And lose it all, rebuild, it's a constant circle of love/hate.

The idea I've posted above isn't meant to be a real thing, but just an idea at how much harder the game could be. I would play it and the shit would be fun as hell.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I live in Detroit, we grow that shit next to our tomatoes.

Well....where I live is the growers capital in Calif. it is just the culture up here. Everyone uses cash, you whip out a debit card or cc @ the store and people stare at you.

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2013/nov/15/humboldt-high-intensity-drug-trafficking-area-whod/

It drives our economy. I was a nanny to one of the biggest middlers up here last year, till there was a armed robbery..fuck that.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Becoming staff would be a lot of fun and I would enjoy every moment of it. Sadly I recognize with the life I currently enjoy I wouldn't have the time to devote to the players of this server who deserve the attention of a staff member.

On that note, I just try to give good ideas and help who I can. I've only been playing Ultima online since December of 2013, in which I took about 7-8 months off total because of the birth of my 2 boys. Since then I've played on numerous shards, maybe 4-6 and I have never played in a UOR rule set until I came to this server. The new rules, items, no-insurance really makes the game intriguing and captivates the essence of what UO should be. I loved AOS, but I think I love UOR more. I care about this server and the people who play here. While I am guilty of being an EQMS member and we like to tear shit up, I try to rebuild things on my blue characters as much as possible to keep people coming around. That's part of the fun in this game. Start with nothing, get everything. DIE! And lose it all, rebuild, it's a constant circle of love/hate.

The idea I've posted above isn't meant to be a real thing, but just an idea at how much harder the game could be. I would play it and the shit would be fun as hell.

Just keep doing and adding to the community the way you do, you are a valuable addition no matter what guild you are in.

Your guild does not define you but your behavior does.

Adramelech

Master
I for one would love this. And moreover this I would love to see having a 1-2 character limit or something like that. Otherwise people would just make extra characters for everything they need rather than going to someone who has dedicated their character to being a blacksmith. It would strengthen the community and the economy as well.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
I for one would love this. And moreover this I would love to see having a 1-2 character limit or something like that. Otherwise people would just make extra characters for everything they need rather than going to someone who has dedicated their character to being a blacksmith. It would strengthen the community and the economy as well.
Yes fucking please. Choose what your going to be. Smith/tamer, tamer/Pk, fisher/pk....this is a +100

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I don't see the less characters per account happening. Aside from it would be pointless as long as extra character tokens are being sold, lots of characters would be lost; characters that are already maxed, with years of history and achievements. I personally don't care about that, it's just bits and bytes of data, but I'd wager enough people care enough to not do it.

What I'd like to see is 1 online account at a time.