WTS DELETE

So let me get this right u are asking 10 mil for lvl 5 meta with2 relics. That’s kinda overpriced duo to what relics are selling for. I’ve seen molten and bloody go for at least 2.5 maybe less and training the pet doesn’t count so wouldn’t it be 7-9 mil?? And it’s not even make lvl 10 relics

Wildboar

Master
If
So let me get this right u are asking 10 mil for lvl 5 meta with2 relics. That’s kinda overpriced duo to what relics are selling for. I’ve seen molten and bloody go for at least 2.5 maybe less and training the pet doesn’t count so wouldn’t it be 7-9 mil?? And it’s not even make lvl 10 relics
If training doesn't count you shouldn't care what lvl the relics are?

If you take training into account (a lvl 5 meta is probs worth at least a mil in training) not to mention the discounted QS value then I'd say this is a very fair deal. GLWS

Wildboar

Master
I think the real problem they have with the price is they buy metas' to resell, can't make a couple of mil off of this dragon without training up to lvl 6.
Your talking 4.5 million more points (THAT IS 150,000 POINTS A DAY FOR 30 DAYS , 3 OR 4 HOURS EVERY DAY)

A tamer with limited funds (first time meta owner) will be VERY lucky to find the egg and relics when he needs them at 10 mil., he will probably spend between 11 or 12 mil for first set-up not counting a Meta Stone 2.4 mil if your lucky. TEN MILLION IS A BARGAIN FOR FIRST TIME OWNER IF HE HAS THE FUNDS to buy a lvl 5with QS, Bloody. All he needs to buy is a pet ball and he can make the money for the Relics and Meta stone he will need down the road.

I have trained and sold a lvl 6 so I had the funds to wait and pick my time to buy relics at good prices the second time around and saved 2.0 mil.on egg and relics, but the first one was a ***** because I had to make the money to buy relics just when I needed them @ higher prices.

I think the real problem they have with the price is they buy metas' to resell, can't make a couple of mil off of this dragon without training up to lvl 6.
Your talking 4.5 million more points (THAT IS 150,000 POINTS A DAY FOR 30 DAYS , 3 OR 4 HOURS EVERY DAY)

A tamer with limited funds (first time meta owner) will be VERY lucky to find the egg and relics when he needs them at 10 mil., he will probably spend between 11 or 12 mil for first set-up not counting a Meta Stone 2.4 mil if your lucky. TEN MILLION IS A BARGAIN FOR FIRST TIME OWNER IF HE HAS THE FUNDS to buy a lvl 5with QS, Bloody. All he needs to buy is a pet ball and he can make the money for the Relics and Meta stone he will need down the road.

I have trained and sold a lvl 6 so I had the funds to wait and pick my time to buy relics at good prices the second time around and saved 2.0 mil.on egg and relics, but the first one was a ***** because I had to make the money to buy relics just when I needed them @ higher prices.

i get what you are saying. it just seems that time you put in training it doesn't count alot of people said when i tried to sell my lvl 3. with nox relic

Wildboar

Master
I'm not so concerned about the time in because I'm making a little coin while grinding. It is just I'm not planning to sell cheaper than I bought the relics and egg. I made an effort to get good deals on relics and train a dragon to lvl 5 or 6 (no small feat) and dang sure don't want to sell it to a bank sitter for 2 mil less than I have in it, new tamers need to figure their cost and realize a lvl 5 at 10 mil is a fantastic bargain. It saves them many, many, many hours of grinding plus I have an advantage on them buying relics saving them money. I can make more money without the buying and selling hassle by just farming with a Meta.

the_bubba

Journeyman
It is a nice dragon and price - As a new tamer, I wish I had the funds to purchase this. From what I've learned this is a pretty good deal. GL with the sale.

Wildboar

Master
Well thanks, glad you feel that way also, I realize the guys wanting to flip them would rather it be cheaper, I also know people training taming are short these kinda funds most of the time. That is why I just throw it out there and leave it for a month or so, maybe someone who really wants a Meta can find the funds to afford it. I'm in no hurry to sell, I have more eggs and relics bought up so I have plenty to do, lol.
Most players don't realize what you can find training a drag, I have 6 Taming ss plus I have sold 25 or 30, found several relics, high end statues, and perks on mobs that came from IDOCs, also a chest with nothing but Vanq weapons in it. Found one chest with weight 610 in it, lol, mostly regs.

Wildboar

Master
i get what you are saying. it just seems that time you put in training it doesn't count alot of people said when i tried to sell my lvl 3. with nox relic
Or is that just what they are pushing because they are the predominate buyers of Meta's ---You saw what the guys told me that mine isn't even worth the price of relic because they aren't lvl 10, haha, if my time is worth nothing neither is theirs' so why don't they lvl relics to 10 and why should they care about the lvl of relics if time put in to raise shills is of no importance.

It is a buyers' way of saying "What you have is of no value, it only becomes valuable if I am selling it". notice they jump on any thread with an item they would like to buy and down it trying to beat the price down so no else will bid, then they all PM me Low Balling by a couple of Million.
My big offer BY PM FOR THIS DRAG IS 8 MIL BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BLASTED THE ITEM ON FORUM. If you doubt it I can copy their messages and paste it to you.

Last edited:

batman

Grandmaster
keep flipping these things wildboar...im fixen to need 02 soon and this is a great price
unless you can just sell me 2 eggs lol