deletedd

Nihilism

Grandmaster
GM placed, Ice annoying spawn, runes marked inside.. Let's just say "not as much as others out there..."

Nihilism

Grandmaster
It's not even trolling...
It's factoring in unfavorable aspects.
Ask Kiki how much the swamp castle sold for a few weeks (maybe month?) back. It'd be on par with that one, or maybe a bit less due to the vast amount of courtyard runes.

Bromista

Grandmaster
None of that was trolling. Those are hard facts and I would guess that you have the least valuable castle on the server. But of course you knew it was going to be this way when you opened your doors to the public.

It's still a friggin' castle though. It's worth at least 5m as per the above post so you have that going for you. I feel like you'd be lucky to get 7m but the housing market is a little unstable right now so it's anyones guess.

Best of luck to ye.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Just give 10-15 drags to the buyers that he could leave in the courtyard ;-)

I'd say 8-11 mils personnaly, more than a keep, certainly (one sold for 6 mil on Ice less than a month ago) but clearly less than other castles, unless staff would be open to erase runes for a donation, in which case you substract the cost to a 14 mil average castle value.

Buuuut, @Kiki is the expert indeed ;-)

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Just give 10-15 drags to the buyers that he could leave in the courtyard ;-)

I'd say 8-11 mils personnaly, more than a keep, certainly (one sold for 6 mil on Ice less than a month ago) but clearly less than other castles, unless staff would be open to erase runes for a donation, in which case you substract the cost to a 14 mil average castle value.

Buuuut, @Kiki is the expert indeed ;-)

It's against staff policy to interfere with player relations in the matter of "deleting marked runes'.

I have seen multiple attempts by players to a) delete 10+ mil from their banks b) delete xx dono coins from their banks in efforts to have marked runes "erased". Each time, Staff, specifically Shane himself have told them the same thing. For example, the most recent castle I placed 3 months ago, someone pre-marked runes around the surrounding plots that I had secured prior to "the big placement". They persisted post-placemend. I offered to delete 12 mil, and 19,000 dono coins (What else am I gonna spend that stuff on!?), even that was denied. Don't even know if anyone still has a rune in there, it's just my bod-cloth storage castle. Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that "regardless the sum, policy remained policy", shows a lot of integrity on their end. So pretty unlikely on that front.

To legitimize something like this has even been DONE, would require a post from a Dev themself that it has been done, otherwise it would be assumed all said runes still exist.

The only "solution" to courtyard marked runes, is to pray they ONLY have them in specific sections (and lock down boxes accordingly within the courtyard to block them). But even then, there's areas that things can't be locked down in there.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
who cares if people have your courtyard marked? Cant you lock all of the doors now anyways by single clicking them and changing security levels?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
who cares if people have your courtyard marked? Cant you lock all of the doors now anyways by single clicking them and changing security levels?

You can lock the doors but there's always the "fear" that people can gank you there.

That being said, who keeps a rune to a vendor mall that's been closed for what... 2 months?

Nihilism

Grandmaster
You can lock the doors but there's always the "fear" that people can gank you there.

That being said, who keeps a rune to a vendor mall that's been closed for what... 2 months?

Lots of people with "popular vendor" runebooks locked down, as well as returning players from before the closure etc.

Personally, I have all corners, front steps, rear steps, and front entrance still, as that's where my vendors were. The book is still on my char that used to do the filling (a generally unused/unknown char).

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol god i remember trying to block santas runes with boxes and he just had soo many runes marked there it was silly :D

what a silly santa

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

Longg time no talk! Unfortunately, you can only do this with Custom houses, not Classic houses.

It's against staff policy to interfere with player relations in the matter of "deleting marked runes'.

I have seen multiple attempts by players to a) delete 10+ mil from their banks b) delete xx dono coins from their banks in efforts to have marked runes "erased". Each time, Staff, specifically Shane himself have told them the same thing. For example, the most recent castle I placed 3 months ago, someone pre-marked runes around the surrounding plots that I had secured prior to "the big placement". They persisted post-placemend. I offered to delete 12 mil, and 19,000 dono coins (What else am I gonna spend that stuff on!?), even that was denied. Don't even know if anyone still has a rune in there, it's just my bod-cloth storage castle. Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that "regardless the sum, policy remained policy", shows a lot of integrity on their end. So pretty unlikely on that front.

To legitimize something like this has even been DONE, would require a post from a Dev themself that it has been done, otherwise it would be assumed all said runes still exist.

The only "solution" to courtyard marked runes, is to pray they ONLY have them in specific sections (and lock down boxes accordingly within the courtyard to block them). But even then, there's areas that things can't be locked down in there.

I like how you somehow seem to "think" that you "somehow" seem to know everything about everything :rolleyes:

Lots of people with "popular vendor" runebooks locked down, as well as returning players from before the closure etc.

Personally, I have all corners, front steps, rear steps, and front entrance still, as that's where my vendors were. The book is still on my char that used to do the filling (a generally unused/unknown char).

That's the most silliest thing I heard all day. You marked runes to every area, where you had vendors there? LOL wow okkk.

lol god i remember trying to block santas runes with boxes and he just had soo many runes marked there it was silly :D

what a silly santa

hahahaa I was wondering who did that. yeah, I found a simple solution for that simple problem ;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's true, some castle owners don't care about their courtyards because they don't want the castle for peace of mind/fire and forget recall macros in the safety of their own home.

And without exception those people pay substantially less for said castles.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Santa, why did you even bother quoting me?
I know of which I speak. Simple as that. If I don't know something, I don't say shit.
I even gave an example as to the fact that *I* was also one of the people that offered to delete shit out of circulation. So yeah, I know what the fuck I'm talking about in regards to my statement.
And yes, I marked runes to each of the sections where me or my friends vendors were located, because we did trade-offs on town gates as well as the ones you were doing. Not sure what's "silly" about that?! Especially because you were doing the same based off people trying to block them.

Come at me with something a little more than generalized horseshit for the sake of typing if you want to discount my claims. Quoting me and not even giving any validity as to WHY just makes you come off like an idiot. That's my last post here, as it's derailing from this point on. Simple examples were given based off shit people asked/requested. You're just opting to try to dodge the reasons people are giving you.

Carry on.