Detroit meet/piss up May 23

Jeitarium

Master
I'll be in Detroit May 23 weekend and am meeting up with Peep'ing Tom and Dennis (Kill Everyone, Ludlow). There will be lots and lots of anal sex. Anyone is welcome to come join. I've got a mansion rented downtown that weekend for the electronic music festival. There is a lot going on. Detroit allows reds in town. Will post pics.

Cack

Grandmaster
th

this is the mansion he rented out...complete with 2 bums, a family of rats, rolls and rolls worth of police tape and 80% fire damage. no doubt someone was murdered here brutally.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
I'll be in Detroit May 23 weekend and am meeting up with Peep'ing Tom and Dennis (Kill Everyone, Ludlow). There will be lots and lots of anal sex. Anyone is welcome to come join. I've got a mansion rented downtown that weekend for the electronic music festival. There is a lot going on. Detroit allows reds in town. Will post pics.

I'm down. I'm up at Rochester.

Can I bring my girl?

She's big, black and full of sass, but I promise she won't take shit. Might be able to wing some other ladies too.

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
I used to live in Rochester Hills. Still live in Oakland County though.

I think J said he was going to post some more info...maybe he sobered up! :p

Cack

Grandmaster
Taking bets on which one of these dudes needs some sort of ass stiches, /ryan-dunn-toycar-removal-surgery, busts their head open somehow, alcohol poisoning and more.

Brun

Novice
Give my love to the D, I grew up there but am in Chi-town now. Used to live on the eastside of the city... good times.

Someone even stole my TOILET, FURNACE, and HOT WATER HEATER once. LOL

Oh, Detroit! I've got friends who'll be at the movement. P'haps I can get the girl and the dog to make a trek...!!!