Dex is not increasing when I use hiding and play lute

SergeyM

Neophyte
Hi everyone. I have 67 dex and I'm standing on macro (hiding and playing lute). My musicanship skill is 66% (from 0 %) and hiding 68 (from 50%) I thought that dex is increasing whenI use this skills. But it is still 67. Is it ok?

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Hi.

I can't tell you with 100% certainty since I don't have all the variables, but if you're stuck at 67 DEX this tells me one of two things:

1) Your DEX is locked (small lock symbol next to stat)

OR

2) You've hit the maximum of 225 stat points and NONE of your stats can be raised.

Your stats can be any combination of numbers that add up too '225', but you can never go beyond 225.

Generally speaking if you don't have a weapon skill you can drop DEX to low levels in favor of high HP (STR) and high Mana (INT)

If I'm on a crafter I like to have 100 STR and even out the last to stats, but that's my personal preference.

Feel free to hit me up with any other questions you have. :)

SergeyM

Neophyte
Thanks for reply. You're right, I've hit the limit of stat points. It's 225 now. I've started to create provo archer. Now I'm GM in Archery, Tactics, Anatomy. Hiding and Musicanship are now in macro. Then I'll raise Healing and Provo. My stats now are Str 86, Dex 67, Int 72. Can you please advise what stats I should have for my template?

SergeyM

Neophyte
You have no magery, so, 95 str, 100 dex, 30 int
Thanks! I know that there is one more template for provo like "magery, meditation, evaluating intelligence, resisting spells, hiding, music, provocation". Wich one of them is better for PvE this one or mine current?

N

Null

Thanks! I know that there is one more template for provo like "magery, meditation, evaluating intelligence, resisting spells, hiding, music, provocation". Wich one of them is better for PvE this one or mine current?

thats up to you, most make an archer or fencer to melee down after provoking