Dexterity and stealing

Basileus

Apprentice
Hi guys, I was wondering if dexterity or any other statistic will influence the ability of stealing. As for now I have 100/100/25, but i would like to raise up magery on my thief, so I hardly believe I can do this with 25 int. My question is: can I set, prolly 100/25/100 without consequences in my thieving abilities? (hiding and stealth too maybe?)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Gm stealing first, then drop dex. At gm steal it no longer factors into the equation.

At least that's what I was told and did and it worked fine for me.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Does anyone know how much you have to donate before you get that kick Ass premium donater hat thing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Gm stealing first, then drop dex. At gm steal it no longer factors into the equation.

At least that's what I was told and did and it worked fine for me.
Dex has nothing to do with stealing. You don't need it to gain well or to successfully steal. If you are a Mage and not dexxor , drop the dex to like 35 for special moves like disarm (if you are using that), otherwise 25 dex is fine.

halygon

Grandmaster
Just to know, how much chance percentage I have to steal without become criminal?
Lol, you always turn crim when you steal.... But you may not always be publicly grey.

To answer you question though, no one will be able to tell you that as there are too many variables to calculate in. There is the weight of the object you are stealing, your stealing skill level, how many players are close by, and how far away is the closest NPC.