Dexxer PvM spots

Enthro

Neophyte
Hey guys,

I just created my first toon and I'm looking for a decent dexxer farm spot. It's been such a long time that I don't really remember where the good farm spots are.

Thanks in advance for any tips! :D

-Enthro

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I stayed around Britain killing ettins and ogres until I had about 50k, then got set up with runebooks, regs, etc and got a few runes to player vendors, then started into Despise to kill the same mobs but at a much faster rate to get more gold. Once all the skills you want are GM'd, branch out into Covetous, Deceit, and Wrong and pick your favorite spots there. All those spots are doable solo for the first 1-2 floors. Then move onto Shame and maybe Hedge Maze.

The top-level farming spots are Destard, Khaldun, and Hythloth. They have the hardest enemies but also the most gold profit/best loot, but by that level you should be running with a guild/partner cause you definitely can't solo it. Those are just the dungeons, there are tons of places in between all over the world which you'll find that are private and have less PK's, but are still good hunting spots. In general avoid heavy spellcasters when solo like dragons, daemons, and lich lords.

glgibbs

Expert
I stayed around Britain killing ettins and ogres until I had about 50k, then got set up with runebooks, regs, etc and got a few runes to player vendors, then started into Despise to kill the same mobs but at a much faster rate to get more gold. Once all the skills you want are GM'd, branch out into Covetous, Deceit, and Wrong and pick your favorite spots there. All those spots are doable solo for the first 1-2 floors. Then move onto Shame and maybe Hedge Maze.

The top-level farming spots are Destard, Khaldun, and Hythloth. They have the hardest enemies but also the most gold profit/best loot, but by that level you should be running with a guild/partner cause you definitely can't solo it. Those are just the dungeons, there are tons of places in between all over the world which you'll find that are private and have less PK's, but are still good hunting spots. In general avoid heavy spellcasters when solo like dragons, daemons, and lich lords.
If you're killed in Deciet how do you get back?

Enthro

Neophyte
You have to run. Unless you use the help I'm stuck option, but if you do that you're basically giving up you're gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Winters

Journeyman
There are random healers around the island, and also run to the shrine in the middle of the island (South of Deceit)

Yagyu

Adept
You have to run. Unless you use the help I'm stuck option, but if you do that you're basically giving up you're gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They have this amazing spell called recall in this game, and lol the stuck option is not for when you die, unless you are on a boat...just find a guildy or a friend to res you. Or if you are noob and use help option when stuck, just recall back after you have like 15 min to get corpse...or go to the table room always a bunch of people there

Enthro

Neophyte
They have this amazing spell called recall in this game, and lol the stuck option is not for when you die, unless you are on a boat...just find a guildy or a friend to res you. Or if you are noob and use help option when stuck, just recall back after you have like 15 min to get corpse...or go to the table room always a bunch of people there

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could cast recall while dead! Amazing advice.

Yes, the bard table has a lot of people there. Mostly AFKs macroing music/provo/peace, so yes, if you happen to find a person who is there and they feel like getting off the table to rez you, then yeah you can get a rez there, but I wouldn't bet on it.

You're spot on with this! You know the best ways to do things.

I still don't want to join your guild.

I have a great idea. Lets try to keep this post alive. I made this thread over a month ago. Lets see how long it can live!

Yagyu

Adept
Who said anything about recalling when dead.
"Unless you use the help I'm stuck option, but if you do that you're basically giving up you're gear"
If you use help option you can recall back in like 30 seconds after you used it, so wtf you talking about? Was just correcting some more terrible info to address the guy that asked the question. Bard table usually always has people there, you cant really afk or you will just die. Btw Enthro you really do seem confused about everything! Probably should stick to asking questions and not trying to answer them till you learn the game, you are all over the place!

Enthro

Neophyte
Keep it alive!!

The guy asked what to do if you're killed. I assume you're not answering him and just trying to bash me.

I still don't want to join your shitty guild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk