DIG'EM'S PIXEL PARTY PART DEUX!!!!

Wizx13

Grandmaster
13217593_10153791559824833_8212204908832079231_o.jpg

Here it is The First 1284 ( Hally Blue Tokuno Gallon ) it the game
So thats where all my hally bod cloth went!!! Sweet ship! !!

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Just so we're clear everyone your entry was entered 2 days late so I can't really accept it but looks beautiful :)

wow now i am see how some player were get there ass kick and the judges do not say nothing for me come in 1 day late not 2 yes 1 day and blow this right out of the water as the judges were fine on me come this they should have said something be side Keep On Voting this is fun for everyone i know who was crying to the judges so look like i win this one i keep it fair for everyone i get have more player watching me TY to the player that like the photo and the new boat as for this contest it fix got cry to the Judges The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. and Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate

Captain Godsrage
Redrum Pirate

Dig'em

Grandmaster
wow now i am see how some player were get there ass kick and the judges do not say nothing for me come in 1 day late not 2 yes 1 day and blow this right out of the water as the judges were fine on me come this they should have said something be side Keep On Voting this is fun for everyone i know who was crying to the judges so look like i win this one i keep it fair for everyone i get have more player watching me TY to the player that like the photo and the new boat as for this contest it fix got cry to the Judges The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. and Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate

Captain Godsrage
Redrum Pirate
I am sorry my friend but I must uphold the rules but I'm learning the best way to do this as I go so when the next one rolls around make sure to be watching for it :)

Captain Godsrage
Redrum Pirate

The rules were very clearly posted from day one... If you would have read them properly you would have known your Votes were going to be just for fun and everything would be jolly. Also my good friend, you changed your picture right in the middle of the Event to include a one of a kind Haly Blue Galleon which has earned you 7 more votes since you posted it. If we were all allowed to change our Screens to include bigger and better things that were not included in our originals, I'm sure most of us would. Just need to read the rules mate... Just the other day you had an issue with reading the rules over in Shane's thread for new Donation, Gold Sink and Platinum vendor ideas as well. If you would have taken the time to read, you wouldn't be upset right now.