Disarm

mazeand

Neophyte
How much lower is the chance to disarm with 80 wrestling / 80 arms lore? I have tried finding the answers via google and the search function but to no avail!

Thanks,

Jager

Grandmaster
well personally with me im have 100/100 and i still fail more than i think i should, so with even less i might think it being pretty tough, best way is to give it a shot yourself

halygon

Grandmaster
Mazeand, disarm is just like stun punch, your wrestling has to connect a hit for you to perform the special move --- it is a wrestling skill/move.

To increase the chances of connecting, try raising your dex more if not at 100 and drink a greater agility potion prior to attempting disarm.

As far as having 80/80, I'd think you would have a tough time disarming at all as your wrestling may be too low to hit your opponent regularly.

Kraden

Grandmaster
So you can disarm with less than GM correct? so I can use 50/50 or is 70 the lowest you can go?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
There's a minimum level of skill required to attempt the special move, just like melee abilities. I'm pretty sure it's 80/80 Wrestling/Arms Lore for Disarm and Wrestling/Anatomy for Stun.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I think on AoS you need 70 for your Primary special move and 90 for your Secondary. I was a wrestler/macer in UO:R and I recall having 80 Arms Lore just for the disarm.

Kraden

Grandmaster
So then 80/80 should be good? not even sure how often ill use it or if ill even keep it its for my thief and I just like to troll people :)

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
You'll want a 90-GM Wrestling. If you can't connect with a blow, you can't disarm, and each failed attempt will cost you a lot of Stamina.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah actually I want the lowest cause I got alot of things im trying to stuff in and this char isnt gonna be pvp just a troll lol

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Always remember, if you're looking to stealing to get vanqs, you're not using your time effectively. Fishing and Lockpicking are the ways to go for that.