Lumberjacking 115 - 200k
Peacemaking 110 - 40k
Peacemaking 115 - 90k

Accept donation coin 1k DC=140k gold
Please PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
Ill take the 105 mining. Does tonight around 7-8pm cst work for u?

Edit: just seen the pm request. My bad
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Last edited: Today at XXXXX

Happen to read that? He didn't "lowball offer". He offered to buy for the price that was listed.
Are you saying the lore ps was accidentally listed at 70k, was replied to, then edited without any mention?

I really couldn't care much less either way but I don't see how I could be expected to assume that based on the information available to me.

Pretty substantial typo to just edit it and let it ride without either party calling attention to it.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
my "." post was "Let me know after you buy that, I'll take the LJ though for 50k". Because I was gonna laugh that he got it so cheap.

I don't feel like posting the PM I got *FROM* Fung explaining it was a typo.

Why would the buyer call attention to something he could have potentially got for 380k cheaper?

Sure was a substantial typo. Hence the edit. Not sure about the ambiguity here...

And these prices aren't for bidding, they're fixed values he's selling them for.

And lastly... "I really couldn't care less"? Dude, that's a joke. You run up your post counts...

Couldn't care less?!?! hahah, thanks for the laugh. If you didn't care, why the FUCK would you even post in a thread you don't have any intention of buying from, other than to take your time to comment on something you didn't even know the full story about.

Couldn't care less... Think about your words first, chief.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't know what all that means, not trying to be cute or funny you totally lost me Nihilism.

I just thought it was funny on how extreme the difference was between the price listed and the price offered on a PS. Didn't have anyting to do with your post or your edit, this was in regards stricly to Gothical's post.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wow I don't know how much of that you edited in after the fact but WOWWW.

Nihilism are you having a bad day or what? Did you read the part where I didn't quote you or address you in any way, shape, or form? You need to practice your namesake it would appear because you are wayyyy too invested in this lol.

Never seen someone take something not directed at them so personally.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
A) shit was editted because I'm not interested in running up post counts like yourself.
B) hell no, having a good day, you made me laugh.
C) By taking it personally, are you referring to the fact that I'm laughing at you? Was the "FUCK" some kind of indication to you that I was angry or something? It was an emphasis, to simulate speech patterns. You truly do make me laugh. And can clearly see why Flube laughs at your eagerness to post just for the sake of posting.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Damn man, did you just lose some major face or what? Wasn't sure if I was going to see you back in this thread after you were given the chance to re-read it in its entirety. Again, you were never quoted or referenced yet you feel the need to repeatedly justify your actions that weren't even on my radar.

Does my post count offend you? I don't do anything in an effort to see if I can be #1, couldn't care less. I just really hapoen to like UOF, am a community involved person, and have a fair amount of downtime at work. Take notes.

There is not a chance in hell that you are having a good day and conducting yourself in this manner on a gaming forum. You mad.

If you want to get childish though I will gladly oblige. Why don't you post more about owning two castles. What's that, you got an early start on the server? Cool.

Major face was lost here, brother. Major face.

Gothical

Journeyman
Are you saying the lore ps was accidentally listed at 70k, was replied to, then edited without any mention?

I really couldn't care much less either way but I don't see how I could be expected to assume that based on the information available to me.

Pretty substantial typo to just edit it and let it ride without either party calling attention to it.

Hi Bromista

i didn't low ball at all. he posted it initially as 70k and t edited it to 450k and let me know on PM.

I dunno what is your purposes of calling me a low baller but all the items i bought from you or any sell on this forum.. i haven't low ball anyone..

please get your facts right before accusing someone of low balling..

Thanks.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hi Bromista

i didn't low ball at all. he posted it initially as 70k and t edited it to 450k and let me know on PM.

I dunno what is your purposes of calling me a low baller but all the items i bought from you or any sell on this forum.. i haven't low ball anyone..

please get your facts right before accusing someone of low balling..

Thanks.
No, thank you for clarification and for your civility. It would appear that even though we all receive lessons in civility, for some these lessons have yet to occur or have gone unrealized.

I just wanna make it clear that once a miscommunication was realized, it was not on you to clear things up Gothical. Since this is a public post it would have been wise for the OP to address the miscommunication publicly instead of in private because anyone who wanders into this thread will see exactly what I saw: a wicked lowball offer.

You have to understand how it looks to someone from an outside perspective.

It didn't offend me. Didn't make me mad. Just wanted to call attention to it because I thought it was funny. I'm not here to play forum cop, I'm more like a forum...neighborhood watch. Because had you unintentionally (or intentionally for that matter) made such a lowball offer you might think twice about doing it again if attention was called to it.

At least we got fung some quality bumps out of it and Nihilism showed his true self. So there's that.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Wait what? Since when is August an early start to the server? It sprang up in January...
Placed my first castle in early December, placed my second Jan 5th this year or something. Not sure arriving 8 months after inception is an early start?! But I guess...
Yes, I'm showing my true self hahaha.
Buddy, you really are comical beyond belief. Either you're an idiot, or you're trying to troll. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume the latter. Fairly sure no one can quite be as delusional as yourself.