Does anyone know a III Eagle?

Tynder

Master
Does not appear to have a forum account under that name?

Was skulking around Despise and came across a cut up red corpse. Head was just laying there inside under some reagents. Would love to get an idea of their reputation before I decide to trash barrel or stat. Double clicking the head is showing that they are currently offline.

Any input would be appreciated.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
they are 247 scrubs, they'll insta stat you if they killed you on your red with 10 people
make some money off them like I do or since hes offline just stat him, or wait the full 8-9 hours and then stat them to be a ass :D

Salsa

Grandmaster
I was the one who killed him first and statted him (247 = insta stat always). He came back and died again, head didn't matter because he was already statted.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I don't even have a red yet but isn't 48 hours a bit long for stat loss considering that puts you out for two full days which ruins your weekend if you get lagged or ganked... I mean 8 hours is a long time even... Why not just make the stat loss like 5-10% but perma so there's a gold/time sink but it doesn't totally end a person's weekend fun?

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

Tynder

Master
I personally do not agree with stat loss in principle I see it more as a way to "grief the griefer" and should only be used if someone is an asshat in game or on the forums. I have had many pleasant encounters with reds from various guilds in my wanderings on this server, and being red does not always mean that the person behind the character is a total douche just out to grief others. This is why I requested information on this particular person's reputation. The head I recovered ended up decaying over night, but it looks like Salsa had already statted said individual anyway.

I do not roll any reds, and I couldn't care less if they removed stat loss in its entirety. Ideally, we shouldn't need stat loss as the players should regulate the griefers themselves. Unfortunately, the majority of the players, as a whole, have decided they are not willing to step up and do this on their own.

Now if there was a way to stat every asshole blue that has tried to opportunistically PK me when I am at around half hit points, I could get behind that 100%!