WTS Done andddddd.....Done!

Fattson

Grandmaster
This is an earth elemental statue out of an orange Halloween chest. It is orange. I have never seen an orange elemental statue. Haven't seen any orange statues, honestly. Someone should buy this. It'll look great next to a purple ettin or ogre.

sb 50k?
bo Fuck if i know...

Bchzt58.jpg

I'm gonna set buy out for this item at 2 mil. Doubt it will get there. So here's what I'm gonna do. Auction will end 24 hours after last bid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
Agreed. Plus there is a limited time that these chests will drop. I'd imagine this would go up in price over time
My bard has been getting ate up lately. Pk'd and dying to high level mobs. It's something like this that kinda restores your faith in the value of pvm.

VisuallyAsute

Journeyman
Agreed, I've been non stop Treasure mapping since paragons & Halloween spirits have stared popping from chests.. Some higher end mobs have been kicking my ass

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
IMO that SB is waaaaayyy too low. Statues in paragons are super rare and now you have a rarer than that colored statue. Good luck hope you get a mil or more.

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

Fattson

Grandmaster
I agree with Bunky, this is the first Halloween color'd statue i've seen hit the forums
IMO that SB is waaaaayyy too low. Statues in paragons are super rare and now you have a rarer than that colored statue. Good luck hope you get a mil or more.

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount
LOL. It's a little late now. But yeah, first I've seen as well. Maybe some pimp daddy collector will come along and hook me up with some poker money!