dungeon no mount

asics

Grandmaster
i thougt i read about it in the patch or was my fantasy? instead a dungeon maybe an area too? a little area with no mounth possibile, no ruin the other ppl game, and who want try that got that fun.. ?

halygon

Grandmaster
Get your teleporting macros together cause you won't be able to run from the pks like you can now.

Then again, neither can they.. Get your wall of stone macros ready then :D

asics

Grandmaster
absolutely fun, but i hope not just the water dungeon..cause no all the ppl want have a boat, not all ppl know how to run a boat..not all ppl have the gold to buy a boat..so it be really nice, if we get an area like..bucca.. bucca no stat loss, no mount..maybe ppl will start using it..with some sort of "benefit\bonus" like some little rares to spawn, or something like that..but if u make a dungeon, could be really nice if

- when u enter u teleported on 1 of 10possibility ZONE, so if you are a guild of 10 players, of a single player alone, you have same change to get in a battle 1 vs 1 and other guilds\mates have to arrive by foot to you, not by recall or mount obv ;)

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
absolutely fun, but i hope not just the water dungeon..cause no all the ppl want have a boat, not all ppl know how to run a boat..not all ppl have the gold to buy a boat..so it be really nice, if we get an area like..bucca.. bucca no stat loss, no mount..maybe ppl will start using it..with some sort of "benefit\bonus" like some little rares to spawn, or something like that..but if u make a dungeon, could be really nice if

- when u enter u teleported on 1 of 10possibility ZONE, so if you are a guild of 10 players, of a single player alone, you have same change to get in a battle 1 vs 1 and other guilds\mates have to arrive by foot to you, not by recall or mount obv ;)

Well you see thats your problem right there. You nvr buy a boat. You steal them.

asics

Grandmaster
i dont have a problem personally.. i have a boat o_Obut could be nice if a lot of ppl will join this..not alittle slice

Olivier

Master
I hope that grotto dungeon will have something fun to farm and without the possibility to recall out, would most certainly be interesting!